• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Childhood Memories: The Toys of the Silver and Bronze Age
4 4

358 posts in this topic

Just now, oakman29 said:

Are you serious? Or are you f-cking with me.:whatthe:

OAKMAN'S QUEST IS AT AN END! :wishluck:

8 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Are you serious? Or are you f-cking with me.:whatthe:

It was posted like a year ago. If I’d know you were looking. Might want to try them anyway since that attracts a certain buyer which isn’t that common.

http://www.estate-sale-antiques.com/2017/08/30/the-great-garloo-dandy-the-lion-1960s-battery-toys/

6 minutes ago, N e r V said:

It was posted like a year ago. If I’d know you were looking. Might want to try them anyway since that attracts a certain buyer which isn’t that common.

http://www.estate-sale-antiques.com/2017/08/30/the-great-garloo-dandy-the-lion-1960s-battery-toys/

Dang it thought I was close.

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Dang it thought I was close.

maybe its still available? :wishluck:

1 minute ago, 01TheDude said:

that was cruel - perhaps unintentionally but still cruel

Well I got stuff from them well over a year after being posted so I wasn’t sure and didn’t see it was sold so my bad. I’ve seen those many times with and without boxes. Prices vary but I honestly didn’t think they were that hard to find compared to a lot of other toys I’ve acquired 

5 minutes ago, N e r V said:

Well I got stuff from them well over a year after being posted so I wasn’t sure and didn’t see it was sold so my bad. I’ve seen those many times with and without boxes. Prices vary but I honestly didn’t think they were that hard to find compared to a lot of other toys I’ve acquired 

Yeah they are tough, especially with the box.

14 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Yeah they are tough, especially with the box.

I'm on the lookout, now.  all you need is the box, really-there's a garloo on ebay right now.

edit-no its just the serving tray :pullhair:

Edited by kav