• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is going to be hard to believe.....

10 posts in this topic

but after asking and asking for about a year and 1/2 one showed up on eBay. I got the last one to complete my set. It's mine ALL MINE.....

pls598n.jpg

Now I have to find something new to bug with a WTB post ever few weeks. insane.gifinsane.gif

Now you dont have to PUNISH yourself anymore! 27_laughing.gif

anyone know why the first two or three issues in that series say "#X IN A FOUR-ISSUE LIMITED SERIES?" i always thought that they had originally slated it for a 4-issue series, but then split the last ish and padded to get extra sales, but don't know for sure...

that's something that's always bothered me.

congrats on the pickup. Mike Zeck at his finest on those covers

*laughs*

I'd recognize that 'allcomixs' scan anywhere! insane.gif I swear they must have dropped their scanner or something. Everything has been looking el-crapola from them recently.

I actually picked up a copy of Ronin #1 that they had for sale as well this weekend! Granted, it was only a 9.6, but hey, the price was right!

Congrats on the pickup!