• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicArtFans Premium Member Subscription Question
1 1

27 posts in this topic

Since my original question I became a premium member last year in order to participate in the Comic Art Live sales in November. I have also subscribed to the youtube channel to support Bill and his efforts to further advance our hobby. I will also subscribe to the Market Data at least for one year in order to see historical prices on pieces in my collection or pieces that I am interested in selling. 

On 8/27/2021 at 10:28 AM, G.A.tor said:

I've been considering the move to Premium Member...admittedly wasn't sure what it entailed...good info here

You can become one in this link:

Comicartfans :: Premium Member Information

PREMIUM CAF MEMBER FEATURES

List Art For Sale in the CAF Classifieds – One of the most frequently asked questions we receive from ComicArtFans.com Site Members is “How do I find Art For Sale from other CAF Gallery Owners?” We have solved this problem. Premium Gallery Owners can now “flag” one or more Gallery Rooms as having Art For Sale inside. The Artwork from these Gallery Rooms is then also located in a new “CAF Classifieds” section of the site with its own Classifieds Only Search. The Artwork from these For Sale Gallery Rooms also gets included in the overall site search and the daily Keyword Search Email Alerts.

“Watch” Site Member Galleries – Do you find yourself always checking out a particular Collector’s Gallery Room because you are interested in the Artwork they collect? Now you can “watch” any Site Member Gallery you desire and view your new Watched Galleries List ordered by when each Gallery was last updated. We even go one step further and include these same Watched Galleries in your scheduled Email Alert (details below). You’ll never miss a favorite Collector’s update again.

ComicArtFans.com Email Alerts – If you are looking for a comprehensive way to find everything new on ComicArtFans.com then this is it. Save your favorite keyword searches into the Email Alert configuration screen, schedule the time and how often each day you want to be updated, and let the original comic artwork updates come to you. Alerts can be scheduled for delivery once or twice a day showing you new site content from the last 24 hours. All Artwork added to the site matching your Keywords is included in the Alert. The Email Alert is organized by your Keywords, and grouped by Member Gallery Pieces, Dealer For Sale Pieces, and Member Gallery For Sale Pieces. As already mentioned, we also include your Watched Site Member Galleries in the Email Alert if their Gallery was updated in the same time range as the overall Alert. CLICK HERE for an example.

6 Months Market Data Access – As a Premium CAF Member, you also can access the last 6 Months of Market Data on file. Of course we strongly encourage our Premium CAF Members to also become Market Data Subscribers as well.

eBay Auctions on ComicArtFans.com – We’d like to think that after eBay, ComicArtFans.com is every Collector’s favorite location on the Internet to locate original comic artwork to purchase through our central Dealer For Sale Search and our new ComicArtFans.com Classifieds section. Not wanting to stop there we have come up with a way to integrate eBay auctions into ComicArtFans.com. Save your favorite eBay Keyword Searches (the Original Comic Art Category only!) and Seller IDs at CAF and view live eBay Auctions on ComicArtFans.com. We make it easy to save and organize your favorite eBay Keyword Searches and set up your search preferences just like you do on eBay today.

Upload Multiple Images to a Gallery Room – Have you ever wished that you could upload several images at a time and update their descriptions later and activate them on the site? Now you can upload as many as six images at a time and modify their descriptions later. For large updates, photos from Cons, etc., this comes in very handy.

Increased Image Size on Upload – Today we resize the artwork you upload to 800 pixels in height when your original image height is greater than that. Premium Gallery Owners will be able to upload a 2000 pixel tall image without it being resized.

About Me Page – Every Collector has a story. Share yours and upload a photograph of yourself!

Get Featured on the ComicArtFans.com Homepage – Because we appreciate the support of our Premium subscribers, a new section on the homepage will randomly display one Featured Gallery Item from all participating Premium Gallery Owners.

Be Listed on our Premium Gallery Owner Acknowledgement Page – There will also be an acknowledgement page created to list all our Premium Gallery Owners with links back to their Galleries. Without their support the tools we are making available would not be possible.