• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journal sorting

Journal Sorting  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How should the journals be sorted by default?

• on "Start Date"
    • on "Reply Date"
    • I don't care / have no preference

9 posts in this topic

• Administrator

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/blogs/?view=grid

On that page, Journals are sorted on "Start Date" by default. You can adjust that sorting by using the "Sort By" menu, as seen in the image below:

Sort.png

I've heard feedback from some members that they'd prefer "Last Reply" to be the default sort instead of "Start Date".

Please use this poll to vote for your preference! Whichever option gets more votes will be made the default option.

Thanks,
Scott

• Administrator

Nope! I created it on the 26th but it was hidden until about 10 minutes ago.

I was waiting for a bug in the "Last Reply" sorting to be fixed before publishing it :smile:

Just now, Scott =) said:

Nope! I created it on the 26th but it was hidden until about 10 minutes ago.

I was waiting for a bug in the "Last Reply" sorting to be fixed before publishing it :smile:

Got ya. Thought my journals radar was broken there for a minute!

Sorry I've banged on so much about it Scott. I get carried away. My intentions are good, I hope. Keep plugging away. I know you want the best for us :foryou:

I've bumped this three times by posting Scott, and even with your message banners everywhere you've only got 5 votes. Doesn't that tell you how little people think of the new journals? Could the reason for the lack of votes be that you're asking the wrong question? I wonder how many votes "do you want us to bring back the old journals" would get... :foryou:

Just now, Get Marwood & I Live! said:

I've bumped this three times by posting Scott, and even with your message banners everywhere you've only got 5 votes. Doesn't that tell you how little people think of the new journals? Could the reason for the lack of votes be that you're asking the wrong question? I wonder how many votes "do you want us to bring back the old journals" would get... :foryou:

And sorry again to bang on. I've just watched the new Dr Who and it's put me in a bad mood (thumbsu

• Administrator

:news: 

I've updated Last Reply to be the default sorting option!

I was hoping more people would vote on this, but oh well. We can always change it back if necessary...

Thanks to everyone who voted!