• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Creepy 1 CGC 9.4 Frazetta signed
2 2

97 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, stippy52 said:

He's pretty firm on $3100.00.  I tried :baiting:

I don't begrudge him. I just think that is too high right now.  People in the market know what mine went for, and I got a lot of unfriendly feedback on my pricing.

On the other hand, if a 9.4 Creepy #1 SS is an $8000 book, whoever bought mine should feel f-ing fantastic about their investment, and maybe the market is just flat out hotter and higher than I ever thought.

Yeah, I know. I just have a hard time justifying $2300 for the signature. I already have 2 Frazetta sigs on Giclees . I'm still rocking it around. I working with SanJulian on a commission right now. And have a feeling I can't have both. (says the wife)

Edited by stippy52

21 hours ago, seanfingh said:

I don't begrudge him. I just think that is too high right now.  People in the market know what mine went for, and I got a lot of unfriendly feedback on my pricing.

On the other hand, if a 9.4 Creepy #1 SS is an $8000 book, whoever bought mine should feel f-ing fantastic about their investment, and maybe the market is just flat out hotter and higher than I ever thought.

Or CSWI is a very bad idea.

Edited by icefires

3 hours ago, seanfingh said:

I have been party to that many, many times.  Never for 8gs, though.  

I am impressed you got the "comic shopping" part.

I love the book, not the price. I can live with it though. 

Currently searching for a keyboard/mouse that has a breathalyzer test.

On 10/24/2018 at 4:14 PM, stippy52 said:

Yeah, I know. I just have a hard time justifying $2300 for the signature. I already have 2 Frazetta sigs on Giclees . I'm still rocking it around. I working with SanJulian on a commission right now. And have a feeling I can't have both. (says the wife)

I would like to know why we haven't seen this Sanjulian commission, Stippy!

On 10/24/2018 at 3:36 PM, seanfingh said:

Creepy #1 SS is NOT an $8,000 book! But go ahead and keep rubbing it in. Wife and I are now eating canned cat food because of this drunken mistake.....

48 minutes ago, icefires said:

Creepy #1 SS is NOT an $8,000 book! But go ahead and keep rubbing it in. Wife and I are now eating canned cat food because of this drunken mistake.....

For what it's worth, I think every collector has had one of those purchases where we're impulsive and regret it later.  I know I have a few in my past.  It doesn't change the fact that it's a very cool book.

Now, picture please?  Or it didn't happen!  :sumo: