• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,023 posts in this topic

On 11/12/2021 at 5:19 PM, The Meta said:

I want a Lucy Lawless and Bruce Campbell auto from Ash vs Evil Dead

Both great actors worth having their sigs.i already have a bruce campbell auto on an artpage of army of darkness not the best page but im happy with it.20210316_160428.thumb.jpg.642c4349ebfd4145082e842f1e777977.jpg

On 11/12/2021 at 4:19 PM, The Meta said:

I want a Lucy Lawless and Bruce Campbell auto from Ash vs Evil Dead

The first ever con I went to was because of Lucy lawless. It was last minute and for my brother to see her, but they advertised the next con would be big and feature Stan Lee! It was a couple months into the future, so I had time to plan.

If not for my brother having just bought all the seasons of Xena warrior princess,.I'd not have come back to collecting. I never went as a kid to cons, only this by happenstance due to hearing it on the radio.

On 11/12/2021 at 3:57 PM, Namtak said:

A few mail call!:bigsmile:makes the end of the week sweeter!

20211112_165307.jpg

20211112_165233.jpg

20211112_165217.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 11/12/2021 at 3:27 PM, Namtak said:

Both great actors worth having their sigs.i already have a bruce campbell auto on an artpage of army of darkness not the best page but im happy with it.20210316_160428.thumb.jpg.642c4349ebfd4145082e842f1e777977.jpg

That's awesome 👌 

On 11/12/2021 at 5:29 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

The first ever con I went to was because of Lucy lawless. It was last minute and for my brother to see her, but they advertised the next con would be big and feature Stan Lee! It was a couple months into the future, so I had time to plan.

If not for my brother having just bought all the seasons of Xena warrior princess,.I'd not have come back to collecting. I never went as a kid to cons, only this by happenstance due to hearing it on the radio.

May i ask what you got signed the first time you saw stan lee?me saw him only once got an asm 3- 4.0 and got it cgc straight away he even took time to answer  me could not talk long but still he took the time and smiled will never forget that day lol

On 11/12/2021 at 4:56 PM, Namtak said:

May i ask what you got signed the first time you saw stan lee?me saw him only once got an asm 3- 4.0 and got it cgc straight away he even took time to answer  me could not talk long but still he took the time and smiled will never forget that day lol

I was new to collecting and cgc, so I dropped off with a facilitator at the con, to make sure I didn't mess up my signature series like I did at the Lucy one with Chris Claremont.

So I never met Stan in person :(

But I digress. IH 180&181 To be signed by Stan, the first day of the con!

Then I got too darned excited about that! So much so, that 2nd day I brought ff #49 and ASM#129......#129 being a mark jewelers... To be signed by Stan . By day 2 I was getting the swing of things, and not only did I have Stan sign this last two, I also had Joe Sinnot sign the ff and tried to get romita sr on the #129.

I ended up with Stan on all four and Sinnot as well on #49. Not romita sr on #129.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 11/14/2021 at 8:40 AM, BigLeagueCHEW said:

Even at a .5, still presentable. I am surprised it didn't grade slightly higher.

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but missing pages automatically count as a .5 unless you request a qualified grade. 

Edited by Terry JSA

On 11/14/2021 at 8:10 AM, Terry JSA said:

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but missing pages automatically count as a .5 unless you request a qualified grade. 

Didn't see the small print, I was up at 5am, lol Hard to see on a mobile.

Edited by BigLeagueCHEW