• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,027 posts in this topic

On 11/29/2021 at 9:08 PM, kevhtx said:

Dropped into Half Priced Books today and skimmed through their comics. Some of these were just covers I liked.

Not bad for about $25 total....

IMG_6187.thumb.jpg.e6ae47b531c47c9e033a80b1a1150584.jpg

IMG_6188.thumb.jpg.ca55ec7347a4cc8f13ec0091db30d010.jpg

I was curious if this was the one on Northwest Hwy? I mean err uh CONGRATS! How did I miss them lol 

On 11/30/2021 at 9:33 AM, F For Fake said:

The slow march of cheap slabs continues. Since I picked up the Legionnaires 16 at Clink a couple of weeks ago, figured I may as well look into the other AH Legionnaires covers, as they're some of my faves. I have one of these signed raw, but it may be fun to put together a slabbed set if I can find them cheap enough. Even with the great cover art in this series (Sprouse, Alan Davis, Adam Hughes, etc) this title doesn't get much love. Hopefully that means less competition!

s-l1600.jpg

I lover that cover! @frozentundraguy glad to see that it is a sought after Hughes! :banana: 

lol we all have $1 bin dived too long :insane: 

On 11/30/2021 at 10:36 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol we all have $1 bin dived too long :insane: 

This is absolutely true. I have a hard time paying up for books that I used to pluck from the dollar bins. Luckily, most Legion related books are still dollar bin books, for the few that I still need.

On 11/30/2021 at 8:55 PM, BabaLament said:

@Namtak Very nice! I have the Ultimate #1 White, regular, FCBD, & KB Toys in my "Submit to CGC in 2022" box. Such a fun book, and it displays great as a wall hanger.

Lol that's my ultimate white.

Still debating press and sig, next bagely signing