• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,035 posts in this topic

On 12/24/2021 at 7:25 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Add this sealed pack today. 

20211224_153123.jpg

20211224_153130.jpg

I know the animaniacs had Spielberg as the main guy behind it, I wonder if the comics did too?

On 12/26/2021 at 9:34 PM, BigLeagueCHEW said:

I ended up selling all of my modern books I had saved for 25 ish years, made good money. Ended up buying a book that's been on my radar since I was a kid.

Bought this Original Owner book out of the bay area. Super excited to have it matched with the 122.

ASM121.jpg

What a stunning book!  Congrats!

I ended up selling all of my modern books I had saved for 25 ish years, made good money. Ended up buying a book that's been on my radar since I was a kid.

Bought this Original Owner book out of the bay area. Super excited to have it matched with the 122.

ASM121.jpg

That’s a nice looking 9.8! 

ASM121.jpg

Excellent decision! :applause:

On 12/29/2021 at 12:52 PM, Kromak said:

It's usually a cheap one?

It is not.  For higher grade copies they have been landing around $150 (recently) I got lucky and didn't pay that. Was happy to find it.