• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,963 posts in this topic

On 2/12/2023 at 12:08 PM, godzilla43 said:

These are from last two months. 

20230212_183512.jpg

20230212_185447.jpg

20230212_193337.jpg

20230212_194255.jpg

20230212_195329.jpg

That's a lot of fun. :)

Was it in the wild? Or built up over time? That's a lot of successful bargaining, regardless That's just awesome! Many of those I'm not aware of but recognize a few, SWEET!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 2/12/2023 at 8:14 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's a lot of fun. :)

Was it in the wild? Or built up over time? That's a lot of successful bargaining, regardless That's just awesome! Many of those I'm not aware of but recognize a few, SWEET!

Wild and online (FB marketplace etc.). This is small part like I bought big run of Invincible for cheap so just posted those keys and of course there was that James Gunn announcement so had to find Authority and stuff like that for cover price. Wild times :D That X-factor 250 variant seems to be some what rare cos I cannot find much sales data of that. 

Edited by godzilla43

On 2/12/2023 at 12:30 PM, godzilla43 said:

Wild and online(not ebay). This is small part like I bought big run of Invincible for cheap so just posted those keys and of course there was that James Gunn announcement so had to find Authority and stuff like for cover price :D That X-factor 250 variant seems to be some what rare cos I cannot find much sales data of that. 

Awesome. I had a college friend that was deeply read on Invincible, and I found some cheap as well. I have about 26 of the 150 run, including the Invincible return issues. I'm thinking since most were cover price, I'd hold onto them, and yet it is the unknown if it will retain any interest. Hopefully there is an expected end, Lord willing, because there are a lot to go around. An expected end for business reasons. Like does the story have goals that get finished ie media etc.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Side point. There is a X-Men #94 at half price books in raw condition I haven't asked to look at, and yet it is priced at $300 lol

I remember buying a CGC 6.5 for $325 and selling it. I got a CGC 5.5 mark jewelers instead to "hold on too" haha.

Life is a mystery sometimes!

On 2/12/2023 at 6:06 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Side point. There is a X-Men #94 at half price books in raw condition I haven't asked to look at, and yet it is priced at $300 lol

I remember buying a CGC 6.5 for $325 and selling it. I got a CGC 5.5 mark jewelers instead to "hold on too" haha.

Life is a mystery sometimes!

Is this the one? :p

X-Men Issue 94 - Dan Cockrum - | HPB

On 2/17/2023 at 11:20 AM, frozentundraguy said:

These books just back from CGC. I bought Green Lantern #4 in the fall of 2021, and both Flash #108 and Marvel Tales #128 last fall. It looks as if I was trying for a trifecta with all 3 books achieving the same grade. (shrug)  It almost worked out that way. lol

GL_4.JPG

Flash_108A.JPG

Marvel_tales_128.JPG

I remember vaguely when someone got that Marvel Tales :) Speaking of it well oft of it, and yet, it looks well enough now in a slab!

On 2/17/2023 at 7:12 PM, Namtak said:

Thx i didnt know,much apreciated(thumbsu

The $1.25 price is Canadian 

There are 2 versions.  One doesn’t have the UPC.   Yours is the rarer of the 2(thumbsu

A VFish looking copy just sold for $350

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/114624331319?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=QlE59XbdSEe&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=1JtLERU2Sl-&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Edited by THE_BEYONDER