• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

Snoot y Possum is my walking talking typing dictionary smile.gif (watch this) What is the meaning of espionage? popcorn.gif

For the record.......

Nobody can slip anything by you.

Thanks for showing us......uh......the internet.

acclaim.gifacclaim.gif

screwy.gif

I also posted this in the GA forum. . I mailed the check to Jim Payette on Monday, and got it today. Outstanding service! thumbsup2.gif

771075-bat37.jpg

I also posted this in the GA forum. . I mailed the check to Jim Payette on Monday, and got it today. Outstanding service! thumbsup2.gif

771075-bat37.jpg

How much did this beaut set you back?

This comic has gone out of my price range now. i know this is a nice comic and dont want any of you guys miss a comic you might be after. If so its going soon and for quite a cheap price considering the comic it is smile.gif I had $20 in but as you can see itsa bit past that 27_laughing.gif

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...me=STRK:MEBI:IT

Do tell if any of you win it smile.gif

Edited by kiltman

Nice to see this thread bumped back up thumbsup2.gif, and as far as myself is concerned, building the new Casa de Currin has taken away from my hunting time, but I do plan on bagging a few SA Spideys and FF's next week. Some really nice scores from the forumites this past week thumbsup2.gif-keep up the good work and happy hunting!!!!! Peace-CC.

This comic has gone out of my price range now. i know this is a nice comic and dont want any of you guys miss a comic you might be after. If so its going soon and for quite a cheap price considering the comic it is smile.gif I had $20 in but as you can see itsa bit past that 27_laughing.gif

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...me=STRK:MEBI:IT

Do tell if any of you win it smile.gif

I already have one. tongue.gif

tec400.jpg

acclaim.gif

771075-bat37.jpg

How much did this beaut set you back?

A little over two hundred bucks.