• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Developing Winter Soldier-Falcon Limited Series for Disney’s Streaming Service
3 3

1,118 posts in this topic

Daniel Brühl, who starred as the villain Zemo in Marvel Studios' Captain America: Civil War, is set to reprise his role for the Disney+ series The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, which was officially announced at Comic-Con International in San Diego. During the studio's Hall H presentation, Brühl appeared as Zemo via a video transmission.

Those in attendance were the first to see Zemo wearing his comic-accurate mask, but now Brühl has released a photo of Zemo in the mask to his Instagram account.

I am still awaiting information on how and when I can sign up for Disney's streaming service.  I am dreading the idea of them just 'opening the floodgates' the day that the content is available as I envision systemwide delays and crashes.  If the network is to go live November 12th, I would think there would have been more information by now as far as how and when to sign up or at least a date that we will be able to do so. 

Will Disney be able to handle a few hundred thousand to a million subscribers signing up and activating their accounts within the first weekend? 

6 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I am still awaiting information on how and when I can sign up for Disney's streaming service.  I am dreading the idea of them just 'opening the floodgates' the day that the content is available as I envision systemwide delays and crashes.  If the network is to go live November 12th, I would think there would have been more information by now as far as how and when to sign up or at least a date that we will be able to do so. 

Will Disney be able to handle a few hundred thousand to a million subscribers signing up and activating their accounts within the first weekend? 

Yea that surprises me too.  I went looking for an app last month assuming they wanted people to not all roll in at once, but nope, I found nothing.  Then went to the site and saw there's nothing but "coming soon" type info.

21 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I'd assume they'd use the existing hulu infrastructure, maybe scale that up a bit for increased traffic, and put up a newly themed front end / UI.