• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Developing Winter Soldier-Falcon Limited Series for Disney’s Streaming Service
3 3

1,118 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Good lord, can the whole country just do one of them mandatory enforced lockdowns and force everyone to wear a mask so we can put this virus behind us so I can get on with my MCU watching? 

On 7/18/2020 at 9:22 PM, @therealsilvermane said:

Good lord, can the whole country just do one of them mandatory enforced lockdowns and force everyone to wear a mask so we can put this virus behind us so I can get on with my MCU watching? 

Hel no.

Just now, @therealsilvermane said:

It's funny you say Hel, as in the Goddess of Death.

Figures you'd have that position. Maybe you'd feel better about a mask if you got a Spider-Man themed one. PSA for the day: Wear a mask.

Hel is a place. Hela is the Goddess of Death.

I'm anti-tyrant, so, no thank you.

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier just released its first look at Erin Kellyman’s mysterious villain in the series. Disney Investor Day was full of surprises including a long trailer about Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan’s latest adventure. Not a ton is known about who the bad guys are this time around, but Murphy’s Multiverse reported that there is something with Flag-Smasher going on in the Disney+ project. Later, some Dazzle merch confirmed that there would possibly be more than one of the villains, some “Flag Smashers” all with one common goal. Kellyman’s masked figure would fit the bill there. Nothing has been confirmed by Marvel yet, but those breadcrumbs are leading fans all over the place. Baron Helmut Zemo will be played by Daniel Bruhl and there’s reportedly a return of Batroc the Leaper as well. Plenty of fun heading to Disney+ next year.

There's going to be a Captain America reunion in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier one way or another. While Cap himself Chris Evans may or may not show up, the upcoming Disney+ show will reportedly feature a score from Henry Jackman, the composer behind both Captain America: The Winter Soldier and its successor, Captain America: Civil War. The latest tidbit of behind-the-scenes information comes from a listing on composer Sven Faulconer's website.

On his resume, Faulconer lists that he provided "Additional Music for Henry Jackman" and director Kari Skogland. Outside the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Jackman is a frequent collaborator with Joe and Anthony Russo. Together, the creatives have worked together on Cherry, Extraction, and 21 Bridges. His other genre film credits include Detective Pikachu, both of the latest Jumanji features, and Matthew Vaughn's Kingsman franchise.

Coincidentally enough, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier star Sebastian Stan previously compared the ton of the show to that of The Winter Soldier.