• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adventures in the Dollar Box
9 9

1,628 posts in this topic

$2 buys from a closed comic shop’s donation to a library. I came 30 mins late due to multiple traffic accident delays. One guy showed me his Deadpool 1, 11, Batman Hush, MOTU 1 variants, Daredevil 9-11, Crisis on Infinite Earths 1-12 haul 

C1296BCC-4093-424B-8889-2D5B000C87F8.thumb.jpeg.40422b1b3040076f5281a756252b4e0b.jpeg

Edited by littledoom

On 11/20/2022 at 7:31 PM, fastballspecial said:

So do they just not have a clue out there. 

I bet you couldn't grab them fast enough.

Aliens Isolation’s cover doesn’t scream valuable but it is. Some of the stuff placed in the boxes were mistakes but the sellers honored it. Sometimes cash is worth more than a $1 book worth $20. And I agree

On 11/21/2022 at 10:25 AM, littledoom said:

Aliens Isolation’s cover doesn’t scream valuable but it is. Some of the stuff placed in the boxes were mistakes but the sellers honored it. Sometimes cash is worth more than a $1 book worth $20. And I agree

Yes inventory turnover is a must for a larger dealer. Many times though its almost impossible to know all the books.