• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultimate fallout 4 grail in modern age?

75 posts in this topic

On 6/11/2022 at 7:43 AM, Terry JSA said:

I wasn’t sure if the BP was included with the hammer price - it says it will be added after the auction, but not whether that posted price includes it or not.

The final price, including BP,  is added within a couple seconds/couple minutes at the end of the auction so that was the final number.  

@Timeless icons I usually notice it the other way around- the gap between the two companies being less on the bigger keys (but there almost always is a gap, about a 20% discount on average, certainly not a 50% discount though, not on keys at least).

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules

On 6/10/2022 at 9:46 PM, Timeless icons said:

a 9.8 variant just sold at 40k+. 

https://www.comicconnect.com/item/952587

I wonder if the one currently listed on Heritage will be similar. 

If it's one of theirs it could hit 100k lol. $40k though is pretty awesome for a modern. Just under 800 on census.

On 6/13/2022 at 6:08 PM, ThatNerdyCanuck said:

I hope it keeps dropping, there are WAY too many copies out there for this book to be that high. 

Agreed. $2k-ish seems more appropriate. Prices going up 4x in under 2 years just aren't going to hold. It may take a year or two to sort out all of the craziness and get stuff back to normal. 

On 6/16/2022 at 1:56 PM, carefulsum said:

This new sale actually exceeded the previous CC sale because that CC final price is including the 15%BP.

This price is including it as well. The book sold for 34k plus the 15% BP. You are right in that it still exceeded the CC price, although only by about $550.00

On 6/16/2022 at 2:19 PM, Timeless icons said:

This price is including it as well. The book sold for 34k plus the 15% BP. You are right in that it still exceeded the CC price, although only by about $550.00

That's insane. Where's did I put my time machine? Can't believe that's going for around10k more than a starter AF15. That's cool though. Looking like it's going to be the new generation's Action #1. 

On 6/16/2022 at 6:30 PM, Not A Clone said:

That's insane. Where's did I put my time machine? Can't believe that's going for around10k more than a starter AF15. That's cool though. Looking like it's going to be the new generation's Action #1. 

I’d say UF #4 is this generation’s AF #15. 

On 6/16/2022 at 6:30 PM, Not A Clone said:

What I wouldn't pay for a time machine...the list of books I have sold to fund new cars is insane. What's worse is that I still can't help myself. :facepalm:

On 6/16/2022 at 7:16 PM, Timeless icons said:

What I wouldn't pay for a time machine...the list of books I have sold to fund new cars is insane. What's worse is that I still can't help myself. :facepalm:

A car is a liability, Comics, Businesses, Stocks and Real Estate (rentals) and anything else that puts money in your pocket or appreciates over time are assets, if you wanna be rich, buy more assets. Stop buying cars Michael  haha   

Edited by Kevin76

On 6/16/2022 at 7:30 PM, Kevin76 said:

A car is a liability, Comics, Business Stocks and Real Estate (rentals) and anything else that puts money in your pocket or appreciates over time are assets or , if you wanna be rich, buy more assets. Stop buying cars Michael  haha   

lol you know that's been my Achilles heel for years and it's definitely true but cars make life more enjoyable. This last toy was my dream car so going foward, I'll be concentrating my efforts to book building once again and this car will be staying with me for quite a while.