• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee RIP
14 14

328 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Ovrclck said:

Man, did not expect this! Is Ebay now going to be flooded with SS books at ridiculous prices?

I'm curious to see how it shakes out. There are so many Stan SS's floating around out there, will be curious to see if there's a value bump due to his death, or if there's a glut that leads to diminished value (i.e. everyone finally figures out that there are hundreds of thousands of these things floating around out there).  I don't have any Stan auto's or SS's, so I don't have a dog in the race, just curious to see how it goes. 

What the -- I was just browsing a "Complete Marvel Reading Order" sto which @lizards2 pointed me to, and all of a sudden this screenshot popped up.
Okay, it would have always been a sad surprise, but what a lousy way to learn about it… :(
Oh well, I pray he and Jack could finally sort out their "quarrels" -- May God grant him peace!

224877290_Screenshot2018-11-1220_31_13.png.4e749ef9f9a1bf7787b22ac194aba351.png