• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

show us your Mile Highs (Edgar Church copies)
7 7

641 posts in this topic

On 4/8/2022 at 10:09 AM, tth2 said:

When he linked them together in a post, I thought there was more to it than that.

Understandable that @tth2 may have thought there might be more to it than that.   I put both Edgard Church and Mile High together in title of the thread with the hope that it would attract more postings, since some people only think of these books as the "Edgar Church" books, and others only think of them as the "Mile High" books.  I am frankly amazed and grateful for all the images that got posted on this thread.  I mean, what good is it to have awesome stuff in your collection if you can't share those cool collectibles and joy of collecting with others?  Oh yeah, I guess the other good part is the investment value. After collecting for almost 50 years now, I continue to be astounded by the prices of the most sought-after items.

Edited by Cpt Kirk