• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Venom 2 - "There's Gonna Be Carnage" (10/2/20?)
3 3

728 posts in this topic

As I've suggested a hundred times - stop inferring emotion from emotionless text. It obviously makes you emotional and retaliate. That breeds nothing good for conversation.

"Confused" by my "Joker posts" but reacts "confused" to my Venom posts... Yeah, if that isn't transparent and doesn't solidify my point then Idk what does.

Edited by theCapraAegagrus

Choosing to reply at all can easily be implicitly emotional.  And when it's tit-for-tat-gotta-have-the-last-word posting, it's pure emotional fragility.  Opting to not suffer fools is far harder than the opposite and far more satisfying, it just takes at least a few minutes for the satisfaction to set in.

Edited by fantastic_four

but as to the Carnage being in the next Venom movie.. I am excited for that as growing up I thought Carnage was the more powerful symbiote but because of his insanity he never was able to rule the world.... Cause isn't that what all villains want to do? lol 

4 minutes ago, Krismusic said:

but as to the Carnage being in the next Venom movie.. I am excited for that as growing up I thought Carnage was the more powerful symbiote but because of his insanity he never was able to rule the world.... Cause isn't that what all villains want to do? lol 

I agree

Carnage was more villainous than Venom, but his insanity and lack of calculation was his downfall.

Sadly I feel that they have watered down the symbiotes.

But like I said previously that introducing Knull would be a good move by Sony

Edited by Hollywood1892

Just now, theCapraAegagrus said:

Read the thread, dude. All you have to do is read.

I think the scenes at the end credits are interesting because it gives us an idea if what's next.

You made a statement that it's not, so why isn't it to you? In your humble opinion.

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I think the scenes at the end credits are interesting because it gives us an idea if what's next.

You made a statement that it's not, so why isn't it to you? In your humble opinion.

Simple: It's annoying.

It works for the MCU. That doesn't mean that every freaking studio should copy it. Sometimes, no - almost always, I want a movie just to end.

Even half of the MCU credit scenes are pointless and reveal nothing.

well to argue about the end credit scenes correct me if I am wrong but weren't they really used as a comedic thing I think Ferris used it to tell the audience to go home and other films... I believe it was more of a comedic thing but because little teasers later one.. So I do see that outside of the MCU using them majority of the time, I think other studios should be free to use it as it wasn't really coined from them but was from other early films... If done right the end credit scenes can be great..

42 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

Choosing to reply at all can easily be implicitly emotional.  And when it's tit-for-tat-gotta-have-the-last-word posting, it's pure emotional fragility.  Opting to not suffer fools is far harder than the opposite and far more satisfying, it just takes at least a few minutes for the satisfaction to set in.

Agreed...