• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show Us Your Signature Series Books

113 posts in this topic

Nice batch of books everyone. Most of them look familiar. I have a few interesting comics from the signature series as well. I'm getting ready for San Diego and don't have time to post them but remind me next week and I'll scan them in. I have about a dozen or so.

If anyone wants some books done. I will be making the CGC my home base in San Diego and Chicago. Feel free to stop by and say hi. I'd be happy to try and help out.

Thanks

Peter Dixon

Paradise Comics

416 487-9807

paradisecomics@wiznet.ca

When do you need the books by to get them signed in San Diego

Nice batch of books everyone. Most of them look familiar. I have a few interesting comics from the signature series as well. I'm getting ready for San Diego and don't have time to post them but remind me next week and I'll scan them in. I have about a dozen or so.

If anyone wants some books done. I will be making the CGC my home base in San Diego and Chicago. Feel free to stop by and say hi. I'd be happy to try and help out.

Thanks

Peter Dixon

Paradise Comics

416 487-9807

paradisecomics@wiznet.ca

When do you need the books by to get them signed in San Diego

He is leaving for SD today...so he would probably need them...yesterday. foreheadslap.gif

ss210a.jpg

If a CGC Signature series book isn't allowed to be cracked open and signed, then how did this book come about? Its got the new label so its not that old

This was done right before they started the rule. You will notice that the 1st signature was done in 2002, and they had it in their possession for almost 1.5 years.

Thanks. What about restored books getting signed? This may be answered somewhere already, but do they get the PLOD with a notation?

They get PLOD'd with a notation. I'll post the Stan Lee book that I got nailed on tonight.

Thanks. What about restored books getting signed? This may be answered somewhere already, but do they get the PLOD with a notation?

They get PLOD'd with a notation. I'll post the Stan Lee book that I got nailed on tonight.

I didn't realize that this book had been trimmed foreheadslap.gif

restored.jpg