• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show Us Your Signature Series Books

113 posts in this topic

I hate you. flowerred.gif

I know you don't mean that........... yay.gif

Let me rephrase:

I hate that after refusing to sell me the book raw, you proceeded to have Byrne sign the exterior. Christo_pull_hair.gif

I hate that I still want it. poke2.gif

I hate you. flowerred.gif

I know you don't mean that........... yay.gif

Let me rephrase:

I hate that after refusing to sell me the book raw, you proceeded to have Byrne sign the exterior. Christo_pull_hair.gif

I hate that I still want it. poke2.gif

Signing the exterior is what it's all about for the CGC Signature Series poke2.gif

Wouldn't you agree 27_laughing.gif

What do you think about the QP on this copy???

Another of my Byrne Sig Series books - one of my favourite Byrne covers of his run - X-Men #133

XMen133SigSeries.jpg

I can appreciated his signature on a cover he penciled, but I think Cockrum did that IF 14. poke2.gif

How much for the 133? takeit.gif

Wow. You must be very picky. That looks like only a minor miswrap to me. PersonalIy, I don't mind a little white showing on the cover. It does mother me when it is angled, but not when the angle is as slight as that.

I can appreciated his signature on a cover he penciled, but I think Cockrum did that IF 14. poke2.gif

How much for the 133?

takeit.gif

Dave Cockrum did indeed do the cover. John Byrne, as you know, did the interior pencils so that makes it okay in my book for the Sig Series...

Interior vs. Exterior signatures - who knows - I suppose it's all in the eye of the Beyonder devil.gif

The #133 is staying put in my collection for the forseeable future sorry.gif - I have a list of other Byrne Signature Series books (mostly X-Men) that I would sell although....... gossip.gif