• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 "THIS SET DOESN'T EXIST, PLEASE BUILD" REQUESTS
10 10

237 posts in this topic

Hi Mollie

Could you please add the following sets

1. Venom: Nights of Vengeance Set Created

Cert #: 0942548022

2. Ghost Rider 2019

Cert #: 2077566025 This is a brand new series and we do not have enough information to create a set at this time. 

3. Savage Sword of Conan 2019

Cert #: 2066288008 Set Created

Thank you for all you do 

Please add variants to the Dungeons & Dragons 2010 Complete Set   CGC Graded Variants have been added. Other variants/slots can requested after they have been graded. 

Also new sets: 

Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of The Vampire Cert# 2079793011. Can you please provide more information. The 2016 series containing 5 books is not titled as "Shadows of the Vampire." It is only listed as D&D #5. 

Worlds of Dungeons & Dragons 2008 Cert# 2079799012 Set Created

Dungeons & Dragons: Legends of Baldur's Gate 2014 Cert# 2082004002 Set Created 

Thank you.

Can I get a competitive set made that is a Complete of all comics, mini comics, preview appearance and graphic novel for the  Atari Force series from DC.  The set would include the 5 issue Atari Force 1982 series of mini comics, 20 issues from the Atari Force 1984 series, the one shot special Atari Force Special 1986, DC Graphic Novel 1 1983 Star Raiders and the previews that appeared in DC Comics Presents 53 and New Teen Titans 27.

Title: Atari Force (Complete)

Issues:
Atari Force (1982) 1 - 5

DC Graphic Novel 1 1983 Star Raiders

DC Comics Presents 53

New Teen Titans 27

Atari Force (1984) 1 - 20

Atari Force Special 1986

Thanks

Set Created minus the DC Graphic Novel 1 as graphic novels are no longer eligible for the CGC Registry. Thank you

Can I get a competitive set made for the Marko Djurdjevic 2010 X-Men Connecting Cover Variants that includes
X-23 #1 Djurdjevic Variant Cover,
Wolverine #1 Djurdjevic Variant Cover,
Dark Wolverine #1 Djurdjevic Variant Cover,
Uncanny X-Force #1 Djurdjevic Variant Cover,
Generation Hope #1 Djurdjevic Variant Cover,
and X-Men #3 Djurdjevic Variant Cover.

Can you please provide certification numbers for each book? I only found a few of the variants graded by CGC. Thank you

Set Created. Thank you

Hi.  I would like to request a competitive Swamp Thing set that contains all volumes in chronological order.

House of Secrets #92

Swamp Thing vol. 1 #1-24

Swamp Thing vol. 2 #1-171

Swamp Thing vol. 2 Annual #1-7

Swamp Thing:  Roots #nn

Swamp Thing vol. 3 (DC/Vertigo 2000) #1-20

Swamp Thing vol. 4 (DC/Vertigo 2004) #1-29

Swamp Thing vol. 5 (New 52) #1-12, #0, #13-23, #23.1, #24-40

Swamp Thing vol. 5 Annual #1-3

Swamp Thing:  The New 52 Futures End #nn

Convergence:  Swamp Thing #1 and 2 (by Wein and Jones)

Swamp Thing vol. 6 (Mini-Series? by Wein and Jones)  #1-6

Swamp Thing Winter Special #1

Swamp Thing Halloween Horror Giant #1

Swamp Thing 100 Page Giant vol. 1 (Walmart) #1-7

Swamp Thing 100 Page Giant vol. 2 #1 and 2

Thanks for your consideration.

Set Created minus the ones highlighted in red as CGC has not graded them. Please note that CGC does not recognize the "volumes" therefore, Swamp Thing (1982) is listed as Saga of the Swamp Thing from 1-38 then switches back to Swamp Thing for 39-171. Each set is labeled by date for clarification. 

Hi.  I would like to request a new set:  Atlas/Marvel Stan Lee, Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko Sci-Fi and Fantasy Stories (Pre-Hero)

Amazing Adventures #1-6

Amazing Adult Fantasy #1-14

Journey Into Mystery #52-82

Strange Tales #68-100

Strange Tales Annual #1

Strange Worlds #1-5

Tales of Suspense #1-38

Tales to Astonish #1-34

World of Fantasy #15-19

Thanks for your consideration.

Thank you for your request. While the set can be a great collection it would be best under the "custom set" category. The set contains a few variables which make it difficult to narrow down for a competitive set. Competitive sets usually contain a specific run from a character, artist, story line, etc. Or a complete list of a comic series with or without variants. We currently have a Jack Kirby cover set that contains many of these sets.

Please feel free to email me directly if you wish to discuss further. 

mgens@cgccomics.com

On 12/21/2019 at 11:39 PM, CoyoteTwelve said:

Can I get a competitive set made for the Marko Djurdjevic 2010 X-Men Connecting Cover Variants that includes
X-23 #1 Djurdjevic Variant Cover,
Wolverine #1 Djurdjevic Variant Cover,
Dark Wolverine #1 Djurdjevic Variant Cover,
Uncanny X-Force #1 Djurdjevic Variant Cover,
Generation Hope #1 Djurdjevic Variant Cover,
and X-Men #3 Djurdjevic Variant Cover.

Can you please provide certification numbers for each book? I only found a few of the variants graded by CGC. Thank you

uncanny X-Force 1 1953233001

wolverine 1 1198095004

x-men 3 2038188003

generation hope 1 2038188002

x-23 1 2033831002

daken dark wolverine 1 2038188001

These 6 make up the X-Men Connecting Image. There is also one for the Avengers across 6 comics and a Spider-Man one as that would go with this set but I don't have them yet.

Set Created. Thank you

On 12/21/2019 at 3:27 PM, CoyoteTwelve said:

Set Created minus the DC Graphic Novel 1 as graphic novels are no longer eligible for the CGC Registry. Thank you

First  Thank you so much for making the set but I wanted to know if there is there a reason for this omission? There already are existing sets that collect the DC Graphic Novel series and the Marvel Graphic Novel series as well so I'm curios as to why. These comics are no different in size then Magazines and are a part of comics history in the late 70's and early 80's. This is the same as the New Mutants starting in a Graphic Novel and then going into a comic series. The same for Dreadstar, Sabre, American Flag and others from the same era.

Hello,

The existing set was created before we changed the policy to omit Graphic Novels that are larger than our standard magazine holder. CGC no longer grades these items, therefore no longer adds them to registry sets. This allows all registry members to have the opportunity to complete their sets. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

On 12/13/2019 at 3:40 PM, Shockmaster said:

Any chance of adding

Animal Antics/Movietown's Animal Antics

Titans (2016)

Thanks!!!

Animal Antics Set is complete. Are you requesting the standard set for Titans (2016) or complete with variants? 

Yes, please!

Set created. Thank you

Please add to "Silver Surfer: Black" set:

Silver Surfer: Black #1 - Fourth Printing

Silver Surfer: Black #5 - regular

Silver Surfer: Black #5 - Nakayama Variant Cover

Silver Surfer: Black #5 - Sanctum Sanctorum Comics Edition

Silver Surfer: Black #5 - Variant Edition

Thanks!

Hello,

Please repost in the applicable 2020 thread. Thank you