• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anything and everything Dark Horse
8 8

794 posts in this topic

On 5/10/2021 at 4:56 AM, oakman29 said:

I am floored how cheap great Frank Miller's Sin City books are.

A Dame to kill for?

That Yellow B astard ?

The Big Fat Kill?

C'mon man ,that's gold baby!

One of the main titles that got me back into reading and collecting after I lost interest in high school. I even had a letter printed in one of those books, can’t remember which one now!

23 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

One of the main titles that got me back into reading and collecting after I lost interest in high school. I even had a letter printed in one of those books, can’t remember which one now!

Yeah, the floppies are gold to me. I love em. Something I will never sell, who cares what their worth.

3 hours ago, Parabellum said:

Thank you @ramrod44

DHP 52, 59 and the good ol’ Aliens mini comic.   My apologies, I do not have a pic of the DHP 59 right now.  Initial Sin City run and 1st prints of the AVP registry set is complete.

No @Parabellum    THANK YOU!!  :foryou:

We both got what we wanted out of that trade although had you told me,  I never would have believed that I would trade the Aliens mini comic. I purchased the print set from my LCS in 1989 an straight into storage they went. When I pulled them out 20+ years later, the mini comic slid out from between the prints. :whatthe:  I didn't even remember it being in there. :facepalm: I've had a eye out 8+ years for this book and its amazing to me how few I have seen in 9.6/9.8. You took a page from The Godfather and "made me an offer I couldn't refuse". :golfclap:

4 hours ago, Parabellum said:

Thank you @ramrod44

DHP 52, 59 and the good ol’ Aliens mini comic.   My apologies, I do not have a pic of the DHP 59 right now.  Initial Sin City run and 1st prints of the AVP registry set is complete.

6628A2ED-2D37-4464-ABDD-B9CF86C8899C.jpeg

E0DC516D-3E9C-4AEF-9AD7-518626947B79.jpeg

Another complete set? Just what are you driving at here mister 🤠

Congrats! You've been keeping a good eye for them and rounding them up, love the passion  :x

:applause:

6 hours ago, ramrod44 said:

:whistle: 

AliensAshcansilvercgc9.6_zpsnovwoufr.jpg

There is a cgc 9.4 copy on eBay for $1499.99. :roflmao:

However, these are the only 2 copies currently on the censes. hm

Maybe you SHOULD buy it..........:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Yeah I saw it, which is why it's never going to sell lol

Might only be two graded, but they arent THAT rare, as far as I know

18 hours ago, Dr. Dank said:

Yeah I saw it, which is why it's never going to sell lol

Might only be two graded, but they arent THAT rare, as far as I know

I believe only 1000 Silver-foil, 5000 Gold-foil and "only God knows how many" Red-foil ashcans were produced.

I think @Parabellum can confirm this.

42 minutes ago, ramrod44 said:

I believe only 1000 Silver-foil, 5000 Gold-foil and "only God knows how many" Red-foil ashcans were produced.

I think @Parabellum can confirm this.

Would love to know