• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anything and everything Dark Horse
8 8

795 posts in this topic

On 1/9/2022 at 6:34 AM, Troy Division said:

Just scrolled through all 27 pages to insure I hadn't posted here before.
My Dark Horse books...minus an ungraded copy of Godzilla vs. Charles Barkley...

Tank Girl #1 signed by Jamie Hewlett and Alan Martin.jpg

Conan #24 Nude Variant signed.jpg

Tank Girl banner.jpg

The tank girl is fun, a nice story, movie, with promise :) the Conan I keep expecting to find in the wild lol found the non "error" or nude version. I didn't think it was as sought after.

Pretty cool books :x 

On 1/9/2022 at 7:34 AM, Troy Division said:

Just scrolled through all 27 pages to insure I hadn't posted here before.
My Dark Horse books...minus an ungraded copy of Godzilla vs. Charles Barkley...

Tank Girl #1 signed by Jamie Hewlett and Alan Martin.jpg

Conan #24 Nude Variant signed.jpg

Tank Girl banner.jpg

Nice! Love the Tank Girl. That Conan 24, man...I subbed a copy many years ago, 12-13 I'd guess based on my memory of where I was living. Came back 9.8. So...I sold it, thinking "eh, I'll get another one." Haven't seen another raw that nice since, and meanwhile the 9.8's keep nudging up and up. Should have held onto it. Great books!

A very obscure Dark Horse comic - this ia a 4.5" Square promo from 1998 for a poorly received PC-game

cover Art by Doug Mahnke, art by Chris Brunner, --script by Scott Allie, 16 pages including covers; Indicia title is Space Bunnies Must Die! minicomic

not on the GCD as yet,

Space Bunnies.jpg

Edited by David Buck

Was bagging up some magazines last night, and ran across these, having completely forgotten that I'd picked them up. The newsprint they used is really flimsy, so it's hard to keep these in nice shape.

IMG_4553.JPG

IMG_4552.JPG

On 1/28/2022 at 9:51 AM, Parabellum said:

Very cool @F For Fake!  How many pages is it?

It's pretty thin, only a few. I'll take some interior pics when I get home!

Ok, so it’s just two wraps (including the cover) for a total of 8 pages. Very thin newsprint. The smell takes me right back to the day I bought the first issue off the stands at the comic shop!

Having trouble uploading the pics for some reason, maybe they’re too big. Will get them up in a bit.