• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anything and everything Dark Horse
8 8

796 posts in this topic

On 6/10/2022 at 11:51 PM, Otter1775 said:

Picked up today from my LCS:

ED0B0F51-C557-4357-8EAF-B8ABFAD6AA60.jpeg

That's very cool. I wasn't a fan of the actual story, but as an Alien collector, those Alien/Vampi books are tough to track down. I guess they were released at a time when interest in both properties was very low, because you can't find them anywhere. I managed to dig a mid-grade set out of a dollar bin a couple of years ago, but otherwise, I just don't see 'em. The variants and such, even less.

On 8/4/2022 at 1:12 AM, Parabellum said:

Any new purchases out there in the DH world?

I just paid for one yesterday on the bay, should be here in a couple of days. :wishluck:

On 8/4/2022 at 10:11 AM, F For Fake said:

I just paid for one yesterday on the bay, should be here in a couple of days. :wishluck:

Sorry, didn't mean to be a tease! We're coming out of a COVID fog at our house, been a long week plus change!

Anyway, this guy arrived last week. I'd been looking for a copy at a not-stupid price for a while. I missed out on an auction last month that went pretty low. This one went quite a bit higher, but I was still surprised to win it. And they even threw in a Defiance ashcan. Who doesn't love ashcans?

IMG_5424.JPG

IMG_5423.JPG

On 8/16/2022 at 9:15 PM, F For Fake said:

Sorry, didn't mean to be a tease! We're coming out of a COVID fog at our house, been a long week plus change!

Anyway, this guy arrived last week. I'd been looking for a copy at a not-stupid price for a while. I missed out on an auction last month that went pretty low. This one went quite a bit higher, but I was still surprised to win it. And they even threw in a Defiance ashcan. Who doesn't love ashcans?

IMG_5424.JPG

IMG_5423.JPG

Congrats!  I’ve been looking as well.  I bid on the one last month that went low but forgot to watch end of the auction, hahaha. 

I bid on this one as well.  I’m glad it went to a fellow board member and Aliens fan!

On 8/16/2022 at 10:01 PM, Parabellum said:

Congrats!  I’ve been looking as well.  I bid on the one last month that went low but forgot to watch end of the auction, hahaha. 

I bid on this one as well.  I’m glad it went to a fellow board member and Aliens fan!

Hey, thanks bud! Yeah, I just completely missed the last one, so I was determined to grab this one. I have alerts set up, but must have missed the one that came up in July. Anyway, I'll give it a good home!

On 9/6/2022 at 10:48 AM, The Meta said:

I still have yet to get a 9.8 

Have 3 9.6s lol

Well 9.6 x 3 = 28.8, so that's like NINETEEN BETTER than a 9.8! You're ahead of the game, my friend!

Scored this lot on eBay for $4.50 plus shipping. Only needed the DHP 140, and it’s a steal at that price. Decent copy!

B5DF57BC-E353-46D6-B00B-8F4DB1A26BCE.jpeg

C7CFE8A1-A787-4B65-AC04-712679D083F0.jpeg

On 9/10/2022 at 11:51 AM, The Meta said:

Great haul

I can't bring myself to buy off eBay anymore 

It’s hit or miss for me. I have a ton of alerts set up for very specific things that I’m looking for, and every once in a while a winner will pop up.