• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anything and everything Dark Horse
8 8

795 posts in this topic

On 3/8/2023 at 12:21 AM, Poutine said:

20221215_101232.jpg

Great series, I've read is several times. There was a near complete set of 9.8's on CLink a couple of months ago, and I wish I'd bid harder on them, because the covers are so gorgeous, they'd make a beautiful set. Oh well, I had my sights set on some other stuff, but someone got a nice deal. 

On 3/31/2023 at 2:43 AM, Parabellum said:

Recent win on My Comic Shop.  So at this point I have every Dark Horse appearance of Aliens, Predator, Terminator and AVP in 9.8 (first prints) 1988-1992. Three more books to go to have all printings and variants for the same time period.

BA9519A3-034B-4609-B199-52FD2807470D.jpeg

Congrats, that's quite a feat!

On 8/26/2023 at 10:19 AM, Parabellum said:

Dark Horse Presents vol 1 so far…

IMG_2134.jpeg

IMG_2135.jpeg

Nice pics! I'm always impressed about other peoples "lighting and or space!" lol 

Spoiler

My family mostly has lamps and the center ceiling lights are in certain rooms only, and they do not illuminate much, hence the lamps that usually suffice. lol 

It's an odd thing but some peoples pics look like they would inside a store or mall, that is bright for pics!! lol:idea: 

anyway, your registry is legit completeness with the "amount you have complete!" I'm just :whatthe: