• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
33 33

2,477 posts in this topic

On 11/8/2022 at 9:00 PM, Gaard said:

Does anyone happen to know at what point(s) the shipping rates change at CL?  (ex: 1 - 3 books = $x, 4 - 10 books = $x)

This past order of 4 books was $45 - U.S. (48 States) Ground Insured (4 to 10 books)

On 11/8/2022 at 9:00 PM, Gaard said:

Does anyone happen to know at what point(s) the shipping rates change at CL?  (ex: 1 - 3 books = $x, 4 - 10 books = $x)

I asked them similar question last month but specifically about 2 books and this was their reply:

————————
It's partially dependent on the value of the shipment as well as the number of books.

2-3 books up to $200 is still $25.   2-3 books up to $500 is $35 in shipping cost.    Up to $1000 is $40 in shipping cost.

Books over $1500 are usually required to be express shipping at a higher shipping tier.

Thank you,

Spencer
Billing Department

On 11/10/2022 at 5:21 AM, Microchip said:

A very happy addition.

Extreme mintyness on show.

Woverine Limited Series Trade Paperback CGC 9.8.jpeg

I remember this being at some used bookstore as a kid and begging for it to my parents 😂 They had this or #1 from the limited series, but I wanted the whole story! I think they did buy it, but a relative visiting took it later. I really don't see it often at all!

Nice Acquisition!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Believe it or not I own even more potential beer coasters with my X-Men #5 wins from tonight. I lowballed these even more and they both went for $20 less than my previous wins.  I hope I won't be standing outside the grocery store trying to swap these for food and water 6 months from now. 

x-men #5 cgc 9.8 fifth copy.JPG

X-Men 5 cgc 9.8 fourth copy.jpg

x-men 4 cgc 9.6 2nd copy.JPG

Edited by Flanders82

On 11/14/2022 at 1:52 PM, batman_fan said:

One book for me that I am excited about.  I loved watching this Disney series as a kid.

0FD55645-87CB-423E-A2B3-0221F90A362D.jpeg

Loved seeing that book on clink - so rare to see a nice copy!  Congrats!!