• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AQUAMAN 2 directed by James Wan (12/16/22)
6 6

934 posts in this topic

On 4/27/2022 at 8:27 PM, media_junkie said:

Ok, so how did this stuff not come out during the UK trail?  Or did it and it just wasn't reported on?  Or was that a trail for something completely different?

Her lawyers were able to get much of this evidence tossed out in the UK trial.

Including testimony from the two police officers that showed up the night she phoned in saying she was being abused. But when they showed up Depp wasn't even there. So they didn't file a report.

Edited by Bosco685

On 4/27/2022 at 7:55 PM, D84 said:

Having had an aunt who who WAS a victim of domestic violence, it infuriates me when people make this stuff up for attention. Especially in this case because it sure looks like she was abusing him.

Neither party is innocent in this particular case, though. They're both just shoving their old relationship problems into the public eye.

On 4/28/2022 at 7:09 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Neither party is innocent in this particular case, though. They're both just shoving their old relationship problems into the public eye.

Not accurate at all.

Though Depp is definitely an addict and has experienced such problems for decades, he was portrayed as a wife beater even though there was no verified proof. Heard even sold secretly recorded video of him to TMZ for profit to enhance her claims. Yet it came out later the video was edited down to make Depp look horrible.

She destroyed his career for recognition and profit. Now more than ever that is clear. Especially on tape when she dated him to tell the world he was a victim of abuse.

On 4/28/2022 at 7:52 AM, Bosco685 said:

Not accurate at all.

Though Depp is definitely an addict and has experienced such problems for decades, he was portrayed as a wife beater even though there was no verified proof. Heard even sold secretly recorded video of him to TMZ for profit to enhance her claims. Yet it came out later the video was edited down to make Depp look horrible.

She destroyed his career for recognition and profit. Now more than ever that is clear. Especially on tape when she dated him to tell the world he was a victim of abuse.

Sure it is.

Clearly, they both contributed to a problematic relationship, and the fallout is unceremoniously being thrust into the public eye. They both have done this to themselves.

On 4/28/2022 at 8:22 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Sure it is.

Clearly, they both contributed to a problematic relationship, and the fallout is unceremoniously being thrust into the public eye. They both have done this to themselves.

Show me where Johnny Depp has sold content from their relationship to promote himself as a victim.

Show me where Depp used the #MeToo movement to convey he was a victim.

Show me where he altered evidence events to pretend Heard was abusive. Yet when his finger was cut off he tried to take the blame. And now it comes out from the ER doctor he told Depp at the time it was clear he didn't do it to himself.

This is very troubling especially because she tried to play into a movement that has a better intent. Not false statements to destroy someone's career.

On 4/28/2022 at 8:31 AM, Bosco685 said:

Show me where Johnny Depp has sold content from their relationship to promote himself as a victim.

Show me where Depp used the #MeToo movement to convey he was a victim.

Show me where he altered evidence events to pretend Heard was abusive. Yet when his finger was cut off he tried to take the blame. And now it comes out from the ER doctor he told Depp at the time it was clear he didn't do it to himself.

This is very troubling especially because she tried to play into a movement that has a better intent. Not false statements to destroy someone's career.

Why? They both contributed to the trouble in the relationship. I'm not blaming Depp, I'm blaming both of them. I'm not going to condone or condemn just 1 of them.

On 4/28/2022 at 8:35 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Why? They both contributed to the trouble in the relationship. I'm not blaming Depp, I'm blaming both of them. I'm not going to condone or condemn just 1 of them.

Both have troubling characteristics for sure.

One went out of their way to destroy the other. That's sad.

And the Oscar will never go to...

amber-reactions-copy_gtpn_1248.thumb.jpg.55a6a6ef79ec1c3fce9381d4c1c12ec0.jpg

In all seriousness, I knew she wasn't a great actor, but her performance in testimony yesterday was community theatre bad.

On 5/5/2022 at 12:38 PM, D84 said:

And the Oscar will never go to...

amber-reactions-copy_gtpn_1248.thumb.jpg.55a6a6ef79ec1c3fce9381d4c1c12ec0.jpg

In all seriousness, I knew she wasn't a great actor, but her performance in testimony yesterday was community theatre bad.

I can't stand to look at her.  Even if WB cuts her role to only 10 mins, that is still 10 mins to much for me.  Aquaman 2 is dead to me.

On 5/5/2022 at 1:12 PM, media_junkie said:

I can't stand to look at her.  Even if WB cuts her role to only 10 mins, that is still 10 mins to much for me.  Aquaman 2 is dead to me.

Don't you think that's unfair to every single other person involved in the movie? Not gonna try to convince you otherwise, just wondering if you considered the work put in by everyone else in Wan and Co's production.