• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AQUAMAN 2 directed by James Wan (12/16/22)
6 6

934 posts in this topic

On 5/5/2022 at 1:45 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Don't you think that's unfair to every single other person involved in the movie? Not gonna try to convince you otherwise, just wondering if you considered the work put in by everyone else in Wan and Co's production.

I get that, I do, alot of people put in a lot of effort on this movie.  However while Aquaman 1 made a billion at the box office, to me it was just "meh".  So for me there wasn't any extraordinary good will going into Aquaman 2, and Amber has killed that completely.  

On 5/5/2022 at 1:56 PM, media_junkie said:

I get that, I do, alot of people put in a lot of effort on this movie.  However while Aquaman 1 made a billion at the box office, to me it was just "meh".  So for me there wasn't any extraordinary good will going into Aquaman 2, and Amber has killed that completely.  

All good. :)

If she is only in the film for a few scenes, I wonder if the corporate lawyers have found a way to break the contract so they can recast Mera and reshoot the scenes?

On 5/5/2022 at 1:12 PM, media_junkie said:

I can't stand to look at her.  Even if WB cuts her role to only 10 mins, that is still 10 mins to much for me.  Aquaman 2 is dead to me.

It's a tough one as I am looking forward to the movie. But now she would be such a distraction knowing the details that have come out in this case. Including when she played a game when Depp found out his manager had stolen millions of dollars from him. So she took advantage of the situation and later sold the video (edited down) to TMZ.

I will still go see it. We watch how many should have been convicted felons play sports every day or two who are just as bad or worse?

Edited by kimik

On 5/5/2022 at 12:41 PM, Wolverinex said:

. Can't stand her 

My wife can't stand her either and thinks she's guilty....but her love for Jason Mamoa far and away eclipses her dislike of Heard.  So we'll be seeing it.

On 5/6/2022 at 7:12 PM, Bosco685 said:

FSGgjyrWYAAMCIu.thumb.jpeg.053cb07efb136999fbe8807b5205d652.jpeg

:roflmao:

Between this an stealing the rape story from her personal assistant, has she said anything that was actually hers.

On 5/5/2022 at 10:41 PM, Wolverinex said:

. Can't stand her 

I like looking at her. 

There are some actors I’ve come to despise from watching their interviews. Their world views and their self importance. How about just shut up and dance monkey. Dance for your dollar!  But seriously I really have to separate the people from their roles or I wouldn’t be able to enjoy half the movies I watch. 

Domestic abuse survivors squash Amber Heard’s claims: ‘She's disgusting!'

Domestic abuse survivors have taken to social media with a collection of images from their own abuse, as well as the aftermath of the injuries.

All in an effort to ‘prove’ Amber Heard ‘lied about getting abused’ by Johnny Depp.

There was even one social media user who, in their ‘boredom’ decided to recreate Heard’s ‘injuries’ with makeup and wrote, “I made it so you guys could see how easy it is to make like you've been slapped with makeup and make it look real”.

On 5/7/2022 at 12:16 PM, media_junkie said:

You are kidding me right?  How is the "mass media" not calling her out on her B.S.?

Because abuse is such an emotional crime and tying it to the #MeToo movement she has played this out that way to gain the most sympathy and support. To include now with a defamation trial she is adding so many additional explosive details to her story never told before. Like a broken bottle being used as a sexual device (which she never told that story before, even when she applied for a temporary restraining order (TRO).

I think this is also why Johnny Depp wanted this all exposed on video, no matter the embarrassment. When you have so many now seeing her story told publicly, it becomes obvious there is something off. To include having a court body language analyst attending the trial to watch and assess her testimony. There's something off here, no matter how much alcohol or drugs Depp forced on himself.

Court TV had another two analysts on. And where the video body language analyst noting she could understand why Johnny Depp doesn't look up as a former victim, these two felt if Depp doesn't look up enough then he is admitting guilt.

Although one of them does admit Heard is clearly exaggerating.

Dang if you do. Dang if you don't.

On 5/7/2022 at 12:49 PM, Bosco685 said:

Court TV had another two analysts on. And where the video body language analyst noting she could understand why Johnny Depp doesn't look up as a former victim, these two felt if Depp doesn't look up enough then he is admitting guilt.

Although one of them does admit Heard is clearly exaggerating.

Dang if you do. Dang if you don't.

It's common for victims of abuse to not want to look the abuser in the eye.