• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AQUAMAN 2 directed by James Wan (12/16/22)
6 6

934 posts in this topic

On 5/30/2022 at 10:09 AM, Bosco685 said:

Wow!. Someone merged together all the key law reviewer channels during the Amber Heard cross examination. This is like the drama show series you never knew was out there.

:popcorn:

Who knew that televising relationship drama would be... Dramatic...

On 5/31/2022 at 8:48 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Big surprise: People who consume drama then convey drama. It's almost like I saw the same s**t play out when my mom watched soap operas all day. :whatthe:

Did you watch the videos at all?

On 5/31/2022 at 9:41 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

It's like watching my mom consume G(r)ay's Anatomy, but worse.

So you just commented without viewing? Outstanding!

:baiting:

On 6/1/2022 at 1:56 PM, Bosco685 said:

Hate to say it, but I think Depp's going to lose.

Given the truth is an absolute defense to libel, the op-ed isn't defamation if the jury believes Depp abused her ever, as in even once.

Shouldn't matter in the long run, however, because I think Depp has already (and rightfully) won (and Amber has lost - which are two separate things) in the court of public opinion.

PR-wise, the trial has reminded studios - and the world - of just how much folks love Johnny Depp. And largely proven how much of an opportunist - and pathological liar - Heard is.

On 6/1/2022 at 2:11 PM, Gatsby77 said:

Hate to say it, but I think Depp's going to lose.

Given the truth is an absolute defense to libel, the op-ed isn't defamation if the jury believes Depp abused her ever, as in even once.

Shouldn't matter in the long run, however, because I think Depp has already (and rightfully) won (and Amber has lost - which are two separate things) in the court of public opinion.

PR-wise, the trial has reminded studios - and the world - of just how much folks love Johnny Depp. And largely proven how much of an opportunist - and pathological liar - Heard is.

I just don't know how this is going to play out. But with the jury instructions they couldn't reflect on the full op-ed but rather ONLY the title of the op-ed that is going to be tough.

But I do agree from public opinion (the cameras was a smart move to overcome media opinion), Depp won out. Even when he flew out to the UK to play at a concert with Jeff Beck he received a standing ovation from the audience.

On 6/1/2022 at 2:29 PM, Bosco685 said:

I just don't know how this is going to play out. But with the jury instructions they couldn't reflect on the full op-ed but rather ONLY the title of the op-ed that is going to be tough.

But I do agree from public opinion (the cameras was a smart move to overcome media opinion), Depp won out. Even when he flew out to the UK to play at a concert with Jeff Beck he received a standing ovation from the audience.

8 more minutes 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jury-deliberating-third-day-depp-142324730.html

If you can find a better stream let me know.  These talking heads are annoying

On 5/26/2022 at 1:40 AM, Larryw7 said:

There's no question the two had no chemistry. Amber Heard is just not a very good actress.

Everything was wet but her. 

On 6/1/2022 at 3:08 PM, Wolverinex said:

If you can find a better stream let me know.  These talking heads are annoying

No they are great.

But the jury didn't realize they had to fill in the dollar amount for punitive. So the judge had to send them back to fill in the $$.

:juggle: