• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AQUAMAN 2 directed by James Wan (12/16/22)
6 6

934 posts in this topic

On 6/2/2022 at 6:54 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Thank god it's over.

lol 

Somehow I don’t think it’s over.  It has been great fun to watch certain parts. 

Im shocked at the verdict though.  It was not that easy case to win.  It never really is.  She sunk herself with testimony such as that above when it came to punching and hitting. 

On 6/3/2022 at 8:45 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I'd rather see the movie as intended, and scrap her from any future projects. 2c

Since from the trial we learned it is really about Arthur and Orm working together to fight Black Manta, anything else are supporting scenes. This could be a good thing to eliminate distractions. Though I do want to see the wider Aquaman world too.

On 6/3/2022 at 9:11 AM, Bosco685 said:

This could be a good thing to eliminate distractions.

I don't think that removing 10 minutes from a movie because of this s**t is ever a "good thing". There are insufficiently_thoughtful_persons out there who won't know she was removed, won't see it because they support her for some insane reason, etc. It just creates even more drama.

It's on the same dumb level as remaking JL because they moved on from Snyder. It never ends well.

On 6/3/2022 at 9:16 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I don't think that removing 10 minutes from a movie because of this s**t is ever a "good thing". There are insufficiently_thoughtful_persons out there who won't know she was removed, won't see it because they support her for some insane reason, etc. It just creates even more drama.

It's on the same dumb level as remaking JL because they moved on from Snyder. It never ends well.

You mean like when Disney moved on from Johnny Depp with Pirates 6 (and now it is years until it gets done) or when WB Studios fired him from Fantastic Beast 3 leading to a new actor?

On 6/3/2022 at 9:25 AM, Bosco685 said:

You mean like when Disney moved on from Johnny Depp with Pirates 6 (and now it is years until it gets done) or when WB Studios fired him from Fantastic Beast 3 leading to a new actor?

That sounds about right. Never heard a good thing about those ones. lol

On 6/3/2022 at 9:32 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

That sounds about right. Never heard a good thing about those ones. lol

$4.5B in 5 Pirates movies says someone enjoyed these films.

:kidaround:

On 6/3/2022 at 6:45 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I'd rather see the movie as intended, and scrap her from any future projects. 2c

Agreed. Mera would still have some role in the romantic triangle with Orm and Aquaman. It is too bad that the actress went off the deep end as the character was being built into a key one for the Aqua-verse.