• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AQUAMAN 2 directed by James Wan (12/16/22)
6 6

934 posts in this topic

On 6/27/2022 at 3:55 PM, D84 said:

All I could find was video of the Johnny Depp trial that was proven to be fake.

https://www.newsweek.com/jason-momoa-spoof-dubbed-video-takes-stand-johnny-depp-amber-heard-trial-1708517

No I don't think thats it

It started with him having a pic of Depps lawyer as his homescreen, basically saying how attractive she is

On 6/27/2022 at 6:02 PM, The Meta said:

No I don't think thats it

It started with him having a pic of Depps lawyer as his homescreen, basically saying how attractive she is

There was a deep fake Momoa testimony video floating around for a few weeks where they pretended he was contributing to the Depp court case against Amber Heard.

I hope it wasn't that.

Edited by Bosco685

Considering this is whats popping up when searching for it, the video I saw must be fake

I watched it on a coworkers phone, I thought it was on YouTube 

On 7/28/2022 at 9:12 PM, D84 said:

Replace Amber Heard with Ben Affleck? I'm down with that.

They still need to replace her. But if true, this is very cool news.

Arthur Curry and Bruce Wayne are reteaming, with Jason Momoa revealing that Justice League costar Ben Affleck will appear in Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom.

Momoa revealed the news on Instagram on Thursday, after fans on a Warner Bros. bus tour apparently caught wind that Affleck was there filming with him.

1412777048_Screenshot_20220729-0535072.thumb.png.bc3f4b7c3cf6ddf08cd1aed65a73e0d7.png

That’s cool if he’s actually in it. Although it’s still hard to tell what’s going on in general between the DC films, it sort of seems like it’s all still connected.

Maybe it’s all making sense behind the scenes and we just don’t know it yet.