• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AQUAMAN 2 directed by James Wan (12/16/22)
6 6

934 posts in this topic

On 8/18/2021 at 6:22 PM, Bosco685 said:

Sweet,  I just hate that Amber is still in this. She is insane.  Defecating on Johnny Depp's bed as well as the crazy blackmail phone call pretty much destroyed any credibility.   Not sure why Depp got canceled and she gets to continue Aquaman.

On 8/19/2021 at 8:02 AM, Wolverinex said:

Sweet,  I just hate that Amber is still in this. She is insane.  Defecating on Johnny Depp's bed as well as the crazy blackmail phone call pretty much destroyed any credibility.   Not sure why Depp got canceled and she gets to continue Aquaman.

Agreed! Although news yesterday may lead to some surprises next year.

On 8/19/2021 at 9:49 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Depp lost cases in court; Heard hasn't.

I really couldn't care less about their personal relationship problems. Don't cancel either of them.

A single case in UK where the defendant was a business (not Heard)

That's why the USA case is different. It will be Depp vs. Heard.

On 9/5/2021 at 3:00 PM, Bosco685 said:

Aquaman2.thumb.PNG.7902b9b26fee3aa59f0ff4f8c447d362.PNG

Idk. That "Stealth Suit" doesn't look like Aquaman at all other than the belt. What Wan and the design team did for that classic orange and aqua suit is special. Never thought that you could make it look good in live-action.

On 9/7/2021 at 4:58 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Idk. That "Stealth Suit" doesn't look like Aquaman at all other than the belt. What Wan and the design team did for that classic orange and aqua suit is special. Never thought that you could make it look good in live-action.

I agree on the Orange/Gold suit. And yeah the stealth suit looks like they used the Batman Panther (Batman Forever) Chest for a base to build off. :facepalm: