AQUAMAN 2 directed by James Wan (12/16/22)
4 4

410 posts in this topic

On 4/21/2022 at 8:19 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

That we know of.

I mean are you going to scrutinize every facet of an actor's life before you watch a movie? No,  because it's impossible.  However,  there has been no indication if bad behavior in the past unlike Heard. Might as well choose someone without that history

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/21/2022 at 8:41 AM, Wolverinex said:

I mean are you going to scrutinize every facet of an actor's life before you watch a movie? No,  because it's impossible.  However,  there has been no indication if bad behavior in the past unlike Heard. Might as well choose someone without that history

Unless some sort of crime against humanity is committed, it's entirely irrelevant to my experience. Heard and Clarke are both people that I don't know, and I do not look down upon 1 of them just because their relationship problems overextends into the court of public opinion. I mean, I do, I just don't let it affect my perception of who deserves what employment. (shrug)

Edit: Basically, if you don't violate the NAP, I don't really care what you do. Same goes for public figures.

Edited by theCapraAegagrus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/21/2022 at 8:47 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Unless some sort of crime against humanity is committed, it's entirely irrelevant to my experience. Heard and Clarke are both people that I don't know, and I do not look down upon 1 of them just because their relationship problems overextends into the court of public opinion. I mean, I do, I just don't let it affect my perception of who deserves what employment. (shrug)

Edit: Basically, if you don't violate the NAP, I don't really care what you do. Same goes for public figures.

Yeah I'm the opposite.  I don't support people I don't like.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

Warner Bros. revealed new footage and details about the upcoming DC Comics superhero sequel Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom during the studio's presentation panel at CinemaCon on Tuesday night. ComicBook.com was in attendance to see the film's sizzle reel firsthand. Star Jason Momoa, who plays hero Arthur Curry, spoke about how personal his role as the King of Atlantis has become. He also teased adventures to new locations in DC's underwater world. "I have so much invested into it," Momoa said. "I love this character and what he represents. We wanted to visit all these new different kingdoms and meet all these interesting, new, different characters."

 

But Aquaman himself isn't the only character returning in the series' second outing. The hero's greatest foes, Orm the Ocean Master (Patrick Wilson) and Black Manta (Yahya Abdul-Mateen II), are back. Also returning from the first film, director James Wan hinted that Orm and Black Manta's fates might be intertwined.

 

"Black Manta now is at a different level," Wan said. "He's still a human being, but he's now imbued with this magical, ancient power that ultimately needs Orm's help to fight this evil that is taking over Black Manta. 

 

Producer Peter Safran spoke about the success of the first Aquaman when it opened in 2018. He says the new film is building on that success. 

 

"$1.2 billion on the first movie, the success of that movie as the biggest DC movie of all time, shows what James Wan and his team were able to do," Safran said. "[Wan] really wants to not repeat what we had already done in the first film. We wanted to create new visuals, new worlds, new characters."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/27/2022 at 6:56 PM, media_junkie said:

I personally believe Amber Heard is a dumpster fire.

That video above where her own lawyer objectives to his own statement after saying it is the wildest thing to see from a lawyer.

"And I say..."

"I object, your honor! Wait....ummmm. Who said that?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/27/2022 at 6:59 PM, Bosco685 said:

That video above where her own lawyer objectives to his own statement after saying it is the wildest thing to see from a lawyer.

"And I say..."

"I object, your honor! Wait....ummmm. Who said that?"

Seriously, that blew me away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/27/2022 at 7:57 PM, D84 said:

b18d99aa7e935ae5862530ff6b13d89e44e3e59b.thumb.jpg.216d0e62f4ff1f59072768557a4fcc19.jpg

That should be published in every major paper that made it a point to trash Depp even when referring to the court case.

You would read a Deadline article and it would say something like "Johnny Depp - who is pressing his baseless case for $50M against Amber Heard was in her UK trial had proven to have been abused" and it was clear they wanted THAT to be their truth. Not real facts. Just facts as they see them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
4 4