• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC LEAGUE OF SUPER-PETS animated movie (2022)
1 1

88 posts in this topic

The Rock is one of the most money making celebrity right now.  From the XFL, acting, commercials, Wrestling,...the man is doing everything.  In the same note, so is Kevin Hart.  You give them money and they'll do it...

...basically, I'm getting sick of seeing them (and I'm a fan of them both).  Their buddy buddy schtick is getting old.

Nothing against the movie because the trailer does look funny.  I just need a break from them.

***Add Tom Holland to that list

On 8/1/2022 at 2:44 PM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

The Rock is one of the most money making celebrity right now.  From the XFL, acting, commercials, Wrestling,...the man is doing everything.  In the same note, so is Kevin Hart.  You give them money and they'll do it...

...basically, I'm getting sick of seeing them (and I'm a fan of them both).  Their buddy buddy schtick is getting old.

Nothing against the movie because the trailer does look funny.  I just need a break from them.

I think I need at least a 5 year break from The Rock.

On 8/1/2022 at 3:44 PM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Chris Evans' meme saturation is another one that burned me out on his appearances (so not even due to the actor).

I wonder if some even realize the one used the most is when Jeremy Renner referred to Black Widow as a slut they all passed around the team?

chris-evans-laugh.gif.00ed7068a51c5b03e045142afc500374.gif

On 8/1/2022 at 4:36 PM, Bosco685 said:

I wonder if some even realize the one used the most is when Jeremy Renner referred to Black Widow as a slut they all passed around the team?

chris-evans-laugh.gif.00ed7068a51c5b03e045142afc500374.gif

I didn't know and still don't care.

:baiting:

On 8/28/2022 at 5:49 AM, paperheart said:

$90M dud

Meanwhile, nothing Super at #DCLeagueOfSuperPets debut in #Japan’s #BoxOffice. After having grossed disastrous 55k on FRI opening day, #DCSuperPets grossed just 75k on SAT, way out of local daily Top10 in both days, for a 130k cume in 2 days so far. That’s worse than DOA.

Expected to make 180 million worldwide. How much is a movie supposed to make above its budget to not be considered a dud? Not defending this movie which I haven’t seen, I’m just wondering. Double the budget? Triple the budget?  

I never saw this as something that would make big bank at the box office. It will run forever on streaming services and DVD, and that's where it will make some money and probably garner a bunch of little kids who will pester their parents to watch it every day.

Edited by Larryw7