MCU's THE ETERNALS (11/6/20)
9 9

2,737 posts in this topic

Interesting choice -- she's definitely one of the 'it' actors of her young generation right now.  Probably a great choice since she can actually act as well...(thumbsu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

 

My first thought is that there isn't an Eternals character for her to play... UNLESS she's Dr. Damian's granddaughter (since they could just toss Margo).

The thing that DIDN'T work in Jurassic Park was the annoying granddaughter who was supposedly a computer hacker but just needed to be eaten.

Having a real actress in the professor's granddaughter role would be an improvement on the Jurassic Park formula. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, valiantman said:

My first thought is that there isn't an Eternals character for her to play... UNLESS she's Dr. Damian's granddaughter (since they could just toss Margo).

The thing that DIDN'T work in Jurassic Park was the annoying granddaughter who was supposedly a computer hacker but just needed to be eaten.

Having a real actress in the professor's granddaughter role would be an improvement on the Jurassic Park formula. lol

The rumor is that she's being considered for Piper, who is a female version of Sprite.

 

Millie-Bobby-Brown-Piper-SPrite-1.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

The rumor is that she's being considered for Piper, who is a female version of Sprite.

 

Millie-Bobby-Brown-Piper-SPrite-1.jpg

Sprite was the Jar Jar Binks of Eternals. I hope that's not their plan for Millie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, valiantman said:

Sprite was the Jar Jar Binks of Eternals. I hope that's not their plan for Millie.

MARVEL has done a great job at making dumb characters really cool. There is no doubt  they can make Sprite cool too I think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, OrangeNemesis said:

MARVEL has done a great job at making dumb characters really cool. There is no doubt  they can make Sprite cool too I think.

It only took 8 years.

Even then, I wouldn't call Barton "really cool".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Celestials poster handed out at the SDCC event.

s-l1600.jpg

Quote

Marvel Studios delighted fans last night with a full cast reveal for The Eternals and it also looks like they treated Hall H attendees with an official concept art poster, which seems to feature a first look at four of the Celestials that will be introduced in the upcoming Chloë Zhao-directed superhero movie.

 

With filming expected to begin relatively soon, we should be hearing a lot more about The Eternals over the course of the next few weeks as Marvel Studios casts actors to play Sersi, James, the Deviants, and presumably, the Celestials as well. 

:whee:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bosco685 said:

Eternal sets are being built at this time.

Eternals01.PNG.bbfa687cdb00b63d4134943849d88e88.PNG

Eternals02.PNG.53bd67184d17ad6f99910bf21e645067.PNG

Eternals03.PNG.b4e00d395b33e8ff52e08b860510fa5f.PNG

:whee:

I read the series years ago. The Kirby art was out of this world. That first issue is highly recommended as that Kirby art is like a movie and just draws us in.

 Who would have thought the Eternals would get a movie before the New Gods? I think people are vastly underestimating the Eternals movie. Wouldn't surprise me if it gets to a billion box office.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ComicConnoisseur said:

I read the series years ago. The Kirby art was out of this world. That first issue is highly recommended as that Kirby art is like a movie and just draws us in.

 Who would have thought the Eternals would get a movie before the New Gods? I think people are vastly underestimating the Eternals movie. Wouldn't surprise me if it gets to a billion box office.

I totally agree

That cover always confusing me

I'm like

"Is that statue thinking"

Maybe they'll introduce knull in the movie

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
9 9