• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

please splain me

8 posts in this topic

probably a question for an ebay chat board, but this is a bright group that usually has answers:

when i do a search for items under my ebay selling ID some items do not appear:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZlorilah

specifically, I have a number of Fantastic Fours from the 20s through 40s up for auction that don't show up

But when I click on my store, they show up (as auctions)

And when, let's say, I look for FF 24, my auction shows up on ebay

Why oh why do these not show up if, let's say, someone does a search for my currently listed items?

They're up on ebay, somewhere. And I'm pretty sure they charged me for an auction, not a store listing. Anyway, they're in auction format.

Just curious what you guys think is wrong before I start screaming at ebay.

Thanks.

I've had problems with items that are fixed price or re-listed items showing up when I click to view my other auctions sometimes.

Normally this only last the first day after listing and it clears up.

Looks like their okay to me. I just did an advanced search by seller & all 216 items show up.....same # of items as is in your store...I searched for some of your FF & found them.....I wish Ebay would'nt list them all together in store view,they also should have an Auction tab! Am I on the right track here... confused-smiley-013.gif