• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Netflix's THE WITCHER (12/20/19)
4 4

248 posts in this topic

Henry Cavill has thrown his support behind The Witcher showrunner Lauren Schmidt Hissrich's seven-season plan for the widely popular Netflix series.

Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter for a recent feature, Cavill suggested that he would be up for reprising his role as Geralt of Rivia for seven seasons if the show keeps going, though he did have one stipulation. "Absolutely," Cavill said in regards to supporting Hissrich's vision. "As long as we can keep telling great stories which honor [author Andrzej] Sapkowski's work."

On 12/14/2021 at 11:52 AM, Wolverinex said:

For a moment there, I thought they were going to make-out.

We are rewatching season 1 this week. I had trepidations about my fond memory of the series not meeting reality. Instead, both my wife and I are enjoying it way more this time.

We are watching with the subtitles on, and it helps a lot - especially when Geralt is talking with Roach. I never realized before, how Roach has heard all those dang stories too many times. lol 

On 12/14/2021 at 4:26 PM, lizards2 said:

For a moment there, I thought they were going to make-out.

We are rewatching season 1 this week. I had trepidations about my fond memory of the series not meeting reality. Instead, both my wife and I are enjoying it way more this time.

We are watching with the subtitles on, and it helps a lot - especially when Geralt is talking with Roach. I never realized before, how Roach has heard all those dang stories too many times. lol 

You know what,  you convinced me.  I'm going to rewatch this week.  Yennefer!