• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 9

158 posts in this topic

It was an Intel.

I don't like the AMD's. I had a system once with an AMD and everyone swore it was good for gaming. The freaking thing locked up and was so slow, it went right back to the shop.

So what do you guys think? Call it now?

Yes...PLEASE DO! flowerred.gif

Are you going up against one of the two guys that didn't get their grade in!?

mad.gif

It was an Intel.

I don't like the AMD's. I had a system once with an AMD and everyone swore it was good for gaming. The freaking thing locked up and was so slow, it went right back to the shop.

Yes...PLEASE DO! flowerred.gif

Are you going up against one of the two guys that didn't get their grade in!?

mad.gif

No...the other person who did'nt submit was Nefaria... popcorn.gif

I'd say 11PM (15min from now) would be the limit.

They should know where their children are and what grades they sent by then.

cool.gif

I'd say 11PM (15min from now) would be the limit.

They should know where their children are and what grades they sent by then.

cool.gif

So... there is a connection between children and grading... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No, what is what is that I opened the case to put in a new video card. I noticed a bunch of dust and what not on the fan and heatsink. So, I took them all out and cleaned them off and but them back in.

The processer had a large heatsink on it, and I didn't think that they just simply glue it on and to put it back in I had to move the arm of the socket to get the processor in fully.

Hopefully you did'nt take the fan off for some reason.....& not put it back on.....or your Intel chip is FRIED!!!! sign-rantpost.gif

It was an Intel.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAPPPPPP.....That's what happens when ya talk about AMD like that...some people never learn. 893naughty-thumb.gif