• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WB's SHAZAM 2 starring Zackary Levi (4/1/22)
1 1

696 posts in this topic

Joanna Cameron, star of CBS' The Secrets of Isis, has passed away. According to a tweet from Isis costar Joanna Pang Atkins, the classic DC star suffered a stroke last week and passed away on October 22nd. She was 70.

Cameron got her start in Norman Panama's How to Commit Marriage in 1969 and starred in a handful of projects before landing what would end up to be her most notable role. At the same time Lynda Carter was starring in her Wonder Woman series, CBS was also developing The Secrets of Isis, another series featuring characters from the DC Comics stable. Cameron played the show's lead character — Isis/Andrea Thomas — and often appeared alongside Shazam!, who went by the name Captain Marvel in the Show.

"Sad to post that JoAnna Cameron 'The Mighty Isis' has flown to heaven," Atkins tweeted Sunday morning. "She suffered a stroke and passed away from complications this past Friday. We shared the wonderful lasting experience of making 'The Secrets of Isis.' May she RIP."

:(

R.I.P.

In a recent interview with The Associated Press, Mirren discussed the long-awaited Shazam! Fury of the Gods. Though keeping her lips sealed on whether her character is technically a villain or not, Mirren accidentally revealed that Zegler's character to be one of the three goddess daughters of Atlas. See what Mirren said below:

"I'm a member of three goddesses: Lucy Liu as Kalypso and the third goddess played by Rachel Zegler, who will be a huge star in a very short space of time. So there are three of us together, and that was really a great experience because it's so infrequent that you get to spend a whole of a movie with two other women. So often you're the only woman in the cast. Here we were a trio, and that was great. I loved it."

On 12/1/2021 at 3:22 PM, Mr.TawkyTawny said:

Fun insightful interview with Shazam!! principals including Film Producer extraordinaire Peter Safran!  (thumbsu

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVL12eyBIqz/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVL4hxJFOAa/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVL77g5lYKo/

496795867_rachelzeglerpost10262021.png.fd76b969d5b0af18c42c7489debff7ca.png

1386915661_OrdwayCaptainMarvelSketch2012.thumb.png.ffa87902208597376b5a9d4d6a1066e7.png

Hey! Where ya been? Was wondering where you went off to.

On 12/1/2021 at 10:27 AM, Bosco685 said:

Hey! Where ya been? Was wondering where you went off to.

I've been engaged in the real world since the last week of July on an all-consuming project.  Since DC FanDome, OG Captain Marvel and Shazam!! news has fallen off the media page after filming wrapped this past Summer.  Not much of substance to contribute to these threads I'll guess until the 2023 press tour rolls out or whenever David Sandberg posts one of his funny glimpses of BTS Shazam!! post production.

Hope you've been well.  :foryou:

884750864_GumbiandPokey.gif.d2071d3c908836dd5b4d9ae2e8e2b270.gif

According to our sources, Wonder Woman will be making a cameo appearance in the highly anticipated sequel, Shazam! Fury Of The Gods.

Wonder Woman making a cameo appearance in Shazam! Fury Of The Gods makes a certain amount of sense. It looks like Shazam and the Shazam Fam will be taking on three daughters of Atlas, which could have some connection to Shazam possessing the stamina of Atlas. Wonder Woman herself is entwined with the Old Gods being the daughter of Zeus, king of the old gods.

“I like that the kids are a little bit older so that you can lean into a little more adult humor and also just adult stakes and adult issues that one deals with it at 16 and 17 that you don't deal with at 13 and 14.” said Safran.

“I cannot wait. For anybody that liked the first movie, I think they are just going to go bananas for the sequel. I really do. I love everything about it.”

Shazam 2 Will Feature 'More Adult Humor' And 'More Adult Stakes'

Eyefull.thumb.png.486418aff2b3bc06bd718eb1363e9f18.png