• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s HAWKEYE (TBD)
5 5

343 posts in this topic

On 12/7/2021 at 7:07 AM, Wolverinex said:

Perhaps kang makes an appearance....

Btw, I am loving Hailey Baldwin Hailee Steinfeld as kate bishop.  Just so likable 

I have to agree. Ever since I saw her in Bumblebee, I have enjoyed her performances. But her personality really comes through on this show as someone hungry to do more for others.

Good episode. But now we are 4:6 episodes in and no closer to a strong ramp-up. Still enjoying it. I just hope with all the recent assumed planned appearances we don't get another WandaVision.

"Bye, Clint!"

"Bye, Maya!"

And none of this garbage!

fCHaAiENIz-lsrgTChtc_T_09HWmwX_y4Stm1A03gCk.thumb.jpg.8351b167538d1f0d350c8703fe6308f7.jpg

:nyah:

Edited by Bosco685

Someone was going all 'Tom Holland'. (:

As Pugh revealed on her Instagram stories on Wednesday night, that post — and fans' reactions to her spoiling her appearance in the episode so early — appears to have gotten her "blocked" on Instagram. It's unclear at this point exactly what the blocking entails, as the post has yet to be taken down, but there's a chance that Pugh might be temporarily unable to make new posts on her account, outside of stories.

florence-pugh-hawkeye-instagram-blocked.png.0381ea5de1f0779e4217fd8b5cbd643a.png

Right now I'd rate this one just behind WandaVision as my favorite D+ Marvel show -- I've generally liked them all, but the combination here of emotion, mystery, and character has been improving from what I thought was a 'meh' first episode.  I've really enjoyed 3 and 4 and would give the show an A-.  Can it stick a landing?  Hope so!

Dan

I thought WandaVision was interesting until Kathryn Hahn was revealed to be the main villain. Maybe it's just me, but I find her over the top, hamming it up for the camera, to be irritating. It makes me want to throw a brick through the TV. I would probably have Loki as the best show so far, followed by Falcon or Hawkeye tied for 2nd.

Not really live action, but I would rate Modok and Hit Monkey up there as well. Very underrrated. 

I think this being 6 episodes has helped it make the story tighter as those others stretched the material too thin over 8 episodes 

so the head of the TSM is not the “uncle”? Are they two separate people - one being Jack and the other “mystery person” 

I’ve been so disappointed in the “viral” moments D+ shows have mishandled that I have zero confidence we will get what everyone wants 

And what’s so important about that watch. It seemed odd they went through all that trouble for it and then he was like Lates Kate and didn’t even get the watch from her (unless I missed it )

On 12/9/2021 at 4:28 PM, Lpgk said:

I thought WandaVision was interesting until Kathryn Hahn was revealed to be the main villain. Maybe it's just me, but I find her over the top, hamming it up for the camera, to be irritating. It makes me want to throw a brick through the TV. I would probably have Loki as the best show so far, followed by Falcon or Hawkeye tied for 2nd.

Not really live action, but I would rate Modok and Hit Monkey up there as well. Very underrrated. 

Agreed.  Wandavision was only good because of wanda.

Loki was the best.... the ending with KANG.  Perfection. 

On 12/10/2021 at 4:49 PM, Wolverinex said:

Agreed.  Wandavision was only good because of wanda.

Loki was the best.... the ending with KANG.  Perfection. 

completely agree with Kang ending. Totally unexpected and done perfectly. Fits in with the comic history of the character but adds some depth to go in unexpected directions. 

Also, I loved how they handled the Loki variants, esp. CrocLoki and classic Loki. 

On 12/9/2021 at 4:28 PM, Lpgk said:

MODOK was hilarious....and Hit Monkey was off-the wall fun!