• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s HAWKEYE (TBD)
5 5

343 posts in this topic

Enjoyed Episode 2 as well.

The story concerning a hero that is worn down and dealing with the loss of comrades seems very fitting at this point. And being a celebrity to the point he can't even go into a public restroom without being asked for a selfie - spot on!

Liking where this is going so far.

On 11/26/2021 at 7:36 AM, TupennyConan said:

Pugh's introduction into the MCU justifies BW's existence. I suppose contractual obligation to SJ is the only other justification.  

At least with Hawkeye we will get what appears to be a good story.

That's all I ask for. Not perfect. Not the greatest ever. Just a good story so far.

On 11/26/2021 at 7:50 AM, Bosco685 said:

At least with Hawkeye we will get what appears to be a good story.

That's all I ask for. Not perfect. Not the greatest ever. Just a good story so far.

E1 was constructed on contrived coincidences, one after the other. But like the 19th century novel which did the same, it appears to be, so far, telling a good story. Plot contrivances don't make for a bad plot, per se. 

On 11/26/2021 at 8:54 AM, TupennyConan said:

E1 was constructed on contrived coincidences, one after the other. But like the 19th century novel which did the same, it appears to be, so far, telling a good story. Plot contrivances don't make for a bad plot, per se. 

Where Loki had the nostalgia factor going for it to see one of the OG characters in a fast-moving story (I still think this is the #1 Disney+ MCU show so far), I'm having fun with the interaction between the two main characters.

Looking forward to the next episode.

On 11/26/2021 at 6:17 AM, Bosco685 said:

Where Loki had the nostalgia factor going for it to see one of the OG characters in a fast-moving story (I still think this is the #1 Disney+ MCU show so far), I'm having fun with the interaction between the two main characters.

Looking forward to the next episode.

It is.  And wandavision, while obviously well produced, was nearly unwatchable.  

The others I probably will never bother with due to a complete lack of interest. 

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules