• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hope jupiters legacy gets hot

83 posts in this topic

Anyone have any opinion about what the "it" book(s) are going to be?  There's a 1:25 that's been dirt cheap, phantom variant, forbidden planet, etc., but I don't remember alleged print runs or any one book being the "big book" in the past.  

I still think Jupiter's Legacy #3 is one of the most interestingly surprising books I've read...as in ever. This is a super underrated series. Still prefer The Authority and Stormwatch but this is high on my list for this type of team book. Absolutely excellent.

On 2/22/2021 at 2:27 PM, Hekla said:

'Be the first for all our Netflix trailers and previews. Sign up now for the Millarworld newsletter'

https://twitter.com/mrmarkmillar/status/1363786318069833728?s=20

Jupiter's Legacy trailer coming soon? :wishluck:

Hello there buddy 👋  Glad to see that you’re still here 😊

Super happy to hear about this one. I still think issue #3 is one of the most mind bending comics ever. I’d rate it up there with some of the Miracleman and The Authority books. Love the series and can’t wait for the show. Wandavision has been a blast but I’m more of a “The Boys” type of guy. Ennis, Millar, Morrison, Moore, and especially Ellis are right up my alley.

On 2/25/2021 at 6:00 PM, the authority said:

Hello there buddy 👋  Glad to see that you’re still here 😊

Super happy to hear about this one. I still think issue #3 is one of the most mind bending comics ever. I’d rate it up there with some of the Miracleman and The Authority books. Love the series and can’t wait for the show. Wandavision has been a blast but I’m more of a “The Boys” type of guy. Ennis, Millar, Morrison, Moore, and especially Ellis are right up my alley.

Hey Tom, good to see you still here too. I agree that Jupiter's Legacy should (and probably will) be more in the vein of The Boys. I’ve enjoyed WandaVision too, and they definitely could have gone darker; but it’s Disney. I wonder to what degree the success of The Boys will influence other comic-based shows to go over the top or at least stay true to the source material? Early signs are Invincible will; hopefully JL will too.

1 hour ago, Hekla said:

Hey Tom, good to see you still here too. I agree that Jupiter's Legacy should (and probably will) be more in the vein of The Boys. I’ve enjoyed WandaVision too, and they definitely could have gone darker; but it’s Disney. I wonder to what degree the success of The Boys will influence other comic-based shows to go over the top or at least stay true to the source material? Early signs are Invincible will; hopefully JL will too.

It’s hard not to be excited about all of those shows. WandaVision is the first show, in a long time, that I look forward to seeing and will drop everything ( short of the wife 😊 ) to watch. Its the best thing I’ve seen from Marvel for quite some time. 

Next on my wishlist are The Authority/Stormwatch and Planetary...yes the odds are long but so much they could do with those stories.  In the meantime, I’m thrilled with what we’re getting right now. ✌️

Yea this is probably the Millar book I specced the most for. I imagine there are a bunch of regular #1s still out there, and I think it had a lot of variants so it may take some time if it moves forward in production.

Found a bunch of Blank cover 1s a few years back in the dollar bins. You can still get those for around cover on eBay.