• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hope jupiters legacy gets hot

83 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, rckstr1253 said:

Which is the rarest printing though?  I have the black and white sketch cover and the phantom variant which I believe are the rarest of the bunch avaialble. 

Its probably the second print. I did some research a month ago and could find very few copies for sale or sold prior.

On 3/23/2021 at 12:39 AM, rckstr1253 said:

So was there 2 different sketch variants and a studio sketch reprint?

So I've spent a few days researching, and I'm as stumped as you are. I actually do have a copy of this too, and it looks identical to the other covers. It is confirmed to be a 1st printing too. My best guess is that they were given out to select stores as a prize. On the back pages of the issue are a list of 50 stores across the world who were featured with their address, website etc. Looking at my records, I can confirm I got my copy from one of these stores. (Jetpack Comics) The other alternative is it was a store exclusive. Comicbookrealm simply lists it as "Special Edition Variant".

Edited by Tnexus