• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+ LOKI (2021)
12 12

794 posts in this topic

On 8/16/2021 at 11:52 PM, chezmtghut said:

Episode 5 was amazing & I know I'm in the minority saying that I thought the finale was great. It wasn't the usual CGI blowout battle that everyone was expecting but more of a psychological thriller. Loki has had similar reservations about leaving humanity with free will to the extent that he was willing to defend He Who Remains position against Sylvie out of love. It terrified Loki to know that was the benevolent version of our universe & that unlimited evil variations were about to be unleashed.

Doesn't have to be a CGI battle to be good. Just has to also not be 40 mins of exposition. The Loki vs Sylvie fight just wasn't choreographed or written well at all.

On 11/12/2021 at 12:09 PM, Bosco685 said:

Not sure why there is going to be a season 2. Thought it was exposition for Kang in the cinematic universe and they would go the way of WandaVision 

On 11/24/2021 at 8:24 PM, Gaard said:

Although I've watched all of the MCU movies, I'm not a big watcher of the TV stuff. Which brings me to my question (that has most certainly been addressed already) ... how is Loki still alive? Thanos killed him.

It's the Loki that escaped in the America's  Captain America timeline. So technically an earlier version of the Loki the ultimately died.

On 11/25/2021 at 12:24 PM, Gaard said:

Although I've watched all of the MCU movies, I'm not a big watcher of the TV stuff. Which brings me to my question (that has most certainly been addressed already) ... how is Loki still alive? Thanos killed him.

Watch the Journey into Mystery episode, all the Loki's talk about the moment Thanos killed them.

On 11/24/2021 at 8:24 PM, Gaard said:

In Endgame, when the Avengers travel back to 2012, Loki gets his hands on the Tesseract which creates a branch in time that the Avengers cannot clip (as they have to go back to 1970 for the Time Stone and then return it to that timeline).

The Loki series follows the adventures of Loki circa 2012. It's just a poopy way of bringing back a fan-favorite character+actor.

On 11/29/2021 at 7:47 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

In Endgame, when the Avengers travel back to 2012, Loki gets his hands on the Tesseract which creates a branch in time that the Avengers cannot clip (as they have to go back to 1970 for the Time Stone and then return it to that timeline).

The Loki series follows the adventures of Loki circa 2012. It's just a poopy way of bringing back a fan-favorite character+actor.

Yeah, it just the same Loki that branched off at an earlier point.  A technically younger Loki, butbyet he looks older.

On 7/5/2022 at 9:28 AM, Sauce Dog said:

Well, I'm officially interested now that the best Marvel character is making an MCU appearance

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/A._G._Bell_(Earth-616)942781312_A._G._Bell_28Earth-61629_from_Avengers_Assemble_Vol_1_1_0001.webp.14c18fffb71e93c79d9e68d3d6089d36.webp

Well.. If you don't know...

20220705_111815.gif.59dd00766bbb418ebfd5aa22ec49b0a9.gif

@Buzzetta