• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THOR 4: LOVE AND THUNDER directed by Taika Waititi (11/5/21)
9 9

957 posts in this topic

^^:headbang::roflmao:

LOVE THIS DUDE TAIKA WATITI!!!!

I get it now you're not supposed to feed the trolls, you're supposed kick them in the nuts.

All these Marvel Stans on Twitter and the interwebs on one right now and its hillarious!!!

13 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Okay, Taika needs to be paying fans versus the reverse as he is having too much fun already.

taika01.thumb.PNG.a724a2131cd618fcb690c98111b99d48.PNG

taika02.thumb.PNG.9e62e9752cee19930b3de846461fe7b4.PNG

taika03.PNG.ae8991c94bd0a7cc8871c41d99738c3f.PNG

taika04.thumb.PNG.855c23ebb2c9cf60a4994ede526ade67.PNG

48 minutes ago, TheBook said:

^^:headbang::roflmao:

LOVE THIS DUDE TAIKA WATITI!!!!

I get it now you're not supposed to feed the trolls, you're supposed kick them in the nuts.

All these Marvel Stans on Twitter and the interwebs on one right now and its hillarious!!!

He really is a funny fellow. I watched 'What We Do In The Shadows' the movie for the first time the other night. Truly funny stuff!

I may not like what he did with the main characters killed off in Ragnarok. But I can't help but recognize his comedy capabilities.

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:55 PM, Bosco685 said:

:wishluck:

Is it possible that the queen that Valkyrie is searching for is not for herself? I could easily see a storyline of "I am not a king, I am a warrior" whereby Val brings Hemsworth back to the throne after Fat Thor has some redemption quest with the GOTG, and a vision of his mommy tells him to fulfill his destiny, so he's open to Valkyrie telling him to take back his rightful throne. This parks Hemsworth somewhere and keeps him in the game but allows Thorwoman to be front and center for a while, possibly through the phase 5 Avengers incarnation. Just a thought.

7 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Is it possible that the queen that Valkyrie is searching for is not for herself? I could easily see a storyline of "I am not a king, I am a warrior" whereby Val brings Hemsworth back to the throne after Fat Thor has some redemption quest with the GOTG, and a vision of his mommy tells him to fulfill his destiny, so he's open to Valkyrie telling him to take back his rightful throne. This parks Hemsworth somewhere and keeps him in the game but allows Thorwoman to be front and center for a while, possibly through the phase 5 Avengers incarnation. Just a thought.

That directly contradicts her entire purpose in Endgame...

On 7/29/2019 at 4:43 PM, Bosco685 said:

Okay, Taika needs to be paying fans versus the reverse as he is having too much fun already.

taika01.thumb.PNG.a724a2131cd618fcb690c98111b99d48.PNG

taika02.thumb.PNG.9e62e9752cee19930b3de846461fe7b4.PNG

taika03.PNG.ae8991c94bd0a7cc8871c41d99738c3f.PNG

taika04.thumb.PNG.855c23ebb2c9cf60a4994ede526ade67.PNG

Nothing better than the ruling class talking down to the serfs...put em in their place, m’lord!

5 minutes ago, zhamlau said:

You know I never saw that movie so I don’t get the reference. My 4 year old did though and I’m sure this would have totally worked for her.

I felt like you needed an appropriate battle cry. :baiting:

2 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Relax. Nobody is making fun of you that there needs to be any offense taken. Though I realize you took it that way.

? You and I were joking around I thought...I’m sorry man I didn’t mean anything.