• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
4 4

535 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Ride the Tiger said:

All his/her other threads have been locked yet they keep starting new ones. What's the buzz..... tell me what's happenin...

Why should you want to know?
Don't you mind about the future?
Don't you try to think ahead?
Save tomorrow for tomorrow;
Think about today instead.

1 hour ago, Dave2739 said:

@Buzzetta   I see to recall that you wanted to be kept in the loop with these things. Doing my civic duty.

I didn't think there would be an issue #4.  This guy is going to get himself banned and have to go back to reddit where he usually posts.  They keep banning his threads. 

15 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Guys Swami, BIG NEWS IN THIS NEW ISSUE ! Just got inside scoop of this!

You guys used to laugh at me collecting ASM 360 361 362 363 and the whole maximum carnage run 1-14! BOY oh BOY this is really exciting times! I just wanted to collect ASM #361 then had that insight to grab the whole carnage run. When the movie comes out and mainstream and noncomic book fans drool over the character they won't want to seek out each book and I have it all in collected in excellent 9.2 or above condition. I never expected this! THE NEXT AVENGERS LIKE FRANCHISE SPECULATION IS GREAT NEWS FOR CARNAGE COLLECTORS AND ALL THOSE HATERS! 

MAXIMUM CARNAGE CAN BE THE NEXT AVENGERS LIKE UNIVERSE, THIS IS AWESOME NEWS WITH FINAL AVENGERS MOVIE COMING OUT TOMORROW!

Warning... I'm about to recycle one of my little jokes... 

<ahem>

Spoiler Alert: I heard that Kletus Cassidy's mom's name is Martha which is the same as Eddie Brock's mom's name and when mentioned it gets them to stop fighting and fight off the symbiotes together.

18 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

<ahem>

Spoiler Alert: I heard that Kletus Cassidy's mom's name is Martha which is the same as Eddie Brock's mom's name and when mentioned it gets them to stop fighting and fight off the symbiotes together.

Oh my goodness...You were sitting on this valuable information all along and never once did you think to share. For shame Buzz!

17 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

<ahem>

You forget to mention that its part of the HUGE Marvel & DC crossover saga with Martha Kent becoming "Grandma Carnage" and Superman intervening to save the Earth from all the symbiotes.

Big money man, big money.

1 hour ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:
5 hours ago, Jeffro. said:

The misinformation bandied about on this forum is staggering at times. 

There seems to be less misinformation this past month for some reason. 

:roflmao: