• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
4 4

535 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

GOING TO DALLAS COMIC-CAN SUCKERS GONNA WILL WILLAM SHATNER, JIM LEE, DONNY YATES, MICHEAL J FOX WHILE YOU ALL GONNA COME ON HERE AND CRY! I WAS BAGLEY WAS THERE SO HE CAN SIGN MY ASM 361 OH WELL

Speak up old boy, we can't hear you. 

8 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:
4 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

GOING TO DALLAS COMIC-CAN 

Other Boardies will be there.  You should introduce yourself. 

With one of the badges on his shirt that says " Hi My Name is Swami "

Edited by DR.X

57 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

What is a "COMIC-CAN"..?

There are a number of possibilities here TwoPiece. It may be a form of prison for wayward comics. You know the ones I mean - those "variants" can get pretty batey when provoked. Then there's the possibility that it could be a toilet for old comics to use when caught short. That can happen, especially if you're from the silver age. Finally, it could just simply be some form of metal receptacle for comics. 

1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:

There are a number of possibilities here TwoPiece. It may be a form of prison for wayward comics. You know the ones I mean - those "variants" can get pretty batey when provoked. Then there's the possibility that it could be a toilet for old comics to use when caught short. That can happen, especially if you're from the silver age. Finally, it could just simply be some form of metal receptacle for comics. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

giphy.gif

Now, the "COMIC-CAN SUCKERS" are a different matter entirely TwoPiece. They relate solely to the metal comic receptacle that I mentioned earlier, and are a way of ensuring that the can does not fall over through over filling. The suckers keep the base of the can firmly attached, as long as a good purchase can be achieved, say for example via a smooth flat surface. It has been proven that the suckers are less effective when used on a carpet or similar such flooring. 

20 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Now, the "COMIC-CAN SUCKERS" are a different matter entirely TwoPiece. They relate solely to the metal comic receptacle that I mentioned earlier, and are a way of ensuring that the can does not fall over through over filling. The suckers keep the base of the can firmly attached, as long as a good purchase can be achieved, say for example via a smooth flat surface. It has been proven that the suckers are less effective when used on a carpet or similar such flooring. 

giphy.gif