• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my Spidey 300

19 posts in this topic

I'm no grading guru, so I'll get a guess out there and see how I did, but I'd say 9.4, only because of the LLC (looks like a tiny tear or something) and the stress marks of the lower staple.

But who knows, it could easily be a 9.6. confused-smiley-013.gif

Excellent comic, though thumbsup2.gif

Since the apparent defects on the ULC & LLC appear to be 'factory'....I'd give it a 9.8 if the BC is perfect.

Another consideration is whether or not CGC considers the jagged right-side edge(again 'factory') worthy of thier 9.6 "cut-off". 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yo Redhook!!

What book are you looking at? C'mon a 9.0? Anyway the book CAN'T be encapsulated because of the overhang along the right edge per CGC, soooo I am interested in selling it. I will listen to offers and send me a pm.

Thanks,

Steve

Yo Redhook!!

What book are you looking at? C'mon a 9.0? Anyway the book CAN'T be encapsulated because of the overhang along the right edge per CGC, soooo I am interested in selling it. I will listen to offers and send me a pm.

Thanks,

Steve

I just figured the reason you were showing us a huge friggin' scan of it was because there was some not-so-obvious twist to your story about it. So I figured it hadda' be a serious undergrading. confused-smiley-013.gif