• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blazing Combat #1 in high grade

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I'm holding on to 2 high grade copies of Blazing Combat #1 and I'm ready to sell or trade one of them. As you probably already know, this magazine is one of, if not the hardest Warren Mags to find in high grade. Just try to find one yourself. It's nearly impossible.

To give you an idea of its scarcity, there are only 14 copies in the CGC census with only one 9.4 and one 9.0. My copy has not been graded, but IMO it is a solid 8.0, maybe higher. Only 5 have been graded higher.

If you know of anyone who might be interested in talking about this book, please let me know.

Blazing combat #1 in CGC 9.4. Anybody venture to guess what that copy would go for if it ever showed up for sale? I was shocked by the Famous Monsters #1 in 9.4 that appeared on ebay two or three months ago. That copy went for over $11,000. At times there seems like a glut of Warren CGC mags - just look at Heritage Auctions again, but Blazing Combat, you don't see too many of them!

Blazing combat #1 in CGC 9.4. Anybody venture to guess what that copy would go for if it ever showed up for sale? I was shocked by the Famous Monsters #1 in 9.4 that appeared on ebay two or three months ago. That copy went for over $11,000. At times there seems like a glut of Warren CGC mags - just look at Heritage Auctions again, but Blazing Combat, you don't see too many of them!

Aye, Blazing combat 2,3,4 fall like rain on ebay. #1 is an all-together different animal.

BTW: catching up on my posting so Im bumping like a madman.