• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just bought 1200 books.........

17 posts in this topic

I bought over 1200 comics from a man in town. Some of the books are VG, others are NM. He had a bunch of stuff. 1970s and 1980s for the most part..I listed a few lots on ebay. Take a look, I bought them cheap and I am selling them cheap.

Link

thumbsup2.gif

I bought them cheap and I am selling them cheap.

laugh.gif

Got any cheap 15/20 cent Thors or ASMs (non-key) in VGF? poke2.gif

i just won that Swamp Thing 7 from you...i'll be glad to sing your praises if it grades like you said it would...

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

i just won that Swamp Thing 7 from you...i'll be glad to sing your praises if it grades like you said it would...

Is that the book for $1.00? I hope it grades out well myself.

it was $1.25! Christo_pull_hair.gif

thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gif

I guarantee your satisfaction.

thumbsup2.gif

I hope so...I'd hate to see him lose out on $1.25...that would be sad.. gossip.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Big money, big risk. You know how it is!

I hope so...I'd hate to see him lose out on $1.25...that would be sad.. gossip.gif

OH MY GOD!

Just got the book today, and I swear it's at least a 9.6! ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS...

if he's selling something you need, and it's anything close to the grade of the book i bought - buy it and buy it now!

nochips: hail.gif

OH MY GOD!

Just got the book today, and I swear it's at least a 9.6! ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS...

if he's selling something you need, and it's anything close to the grade of the book i bought - buy it and buy it now!

893blahblah.gifpoke2.gif

OH MY GOD!

893blahblah.gifpoke2.gif

don't you have some SA slabs to pimp, painter boy?

confused-smiley-013.gif

OH MY GOD!

I have bought from Stuart many times, and his grading has always been great. Now if he only had more DC;s to sell .... stooges.gif

OH MY GOD!

893blahblah.gifpoke2.gif

don't you have some SA slabs to pimp, painter boy?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Almost finsihed the house im working on today acclaim.gif

Yes, nochips is a tight grader! I was very happy with some Avengers that I bought from him.