• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just joined check out my gallery.

17 posts in this topic

lol! Old Dan hasn't changed a bit if that is a steal. Are you saying that it's a direct steal or that it's the same character? It is my wife's favorite piece of the set in the family room and was the favorite for the master bedroom when it was in there. It cost something like $36.00 plus shipping.

Here's a second attempt to decorate this with my Buzz Lady Death.

lol! Old Dan hasn't changed a bit if that is a steal. Are you saying that it's a direct steal or that it's the same character? It is my wife's favorite piece of the set in the family room and was the favorite for the master bedroom when it was in there. It cost something like $36.00 plus shipping.

Here's a second attempt to decorate this with my Buzz Lady Death.

re3_charaktere.gif

-

love that Buzz Lady Death piece

found it on the gallery

you could link it, i've never used the attachment feature before

image url

LadyDeathBuzz.JPG

--

after going through the rest of your gallery, I want some of Michael Dooney's work now laugh.gif

Yes, I've said more than once that Michael Dooney is the most underrated comic artist I know. He tends to put cartooney stuff on Ebay and barely acknowledges his ability to draw women on his site. As they say, he punches below his weight, but you can get terrific stuff from him and he is lightning fast on commissions.